Smirks' Sprites

Lt.Smirks

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice! Looks like the blade shrinks in height a tinsy bit in the return. It also could use a few more frames for perfect fe level return smoothness.

But this is great, you're a pretty fast spriter, eh?

0MeqqFQ.giftCAXkJy.gif

slight changes to sword angle and leg placement during jump. vs. original

I could watch this all day. This is incredible! :D (Especially the one on the left. That is just beautiful!)

I would seriously love to see you sprite a character from Radiant Historia... Especially Stocke. Do you take requests?

Thanks for all the compliments guys; I couldn't have done it without your critiques.

@Fantasia- I do sometimes take requests and Stocke looks fun to sprite... I'll give it a go.

sFEs96Y.gif

Animation for fun with a quick battle sprite I made.

The new epic pose guy is cool too... though is he only using two shades for most of his coloring?

You caught me.

ZN7NESW.gif

I also realized his cape tails are red. His artwork shows them black.

GJiNjjY.gif

Shulk's return has been smoothed and I changed one frame in his jump where his foot did some weird stuff.

Edited by Lt.Smirks

So here's a few WIPs/doodles. Not really sure if I'll ever finish them.

MMmEgOJ.png

PijotAn.png

And also a WIP for one of the main characters in my yet to be seen hack.

x6eEz1f.gif

Frame 4-5, the front of the sheath needs to move as well, or it looks like it just kinda shrinks during those frames. Alternatively, different shading if it's supposed to look like it swings back.

Also, same problem as your initial Shulk: Not enough oomph in the attack. You have smears in the drawing and readying, but without a good one for the strike, all it accomplishes is making the most important part - the actual blow - seem limp and impotent. The fact that it doesn't move very far doesn't help matters either.

zGcX4yA.gif

Roy gets more range, despite being smaller, and puts more energy in the attack. Your guy doesn't want to lose to Roy, does he?!