[Battle: FE7] Randa vs. Quintessence

Espinosa

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Espinosa didn't even roll for Wallace's attack; the miss was pre-acknowledged.

Wallace is so bad he couldn't counter at all.

But seriously, I forgot about that somehow because it's late at night here, so gonna edit that in and see what could change.

Aye, it was pretty novel since we haven't played FE7 before.

And go check Wallace's revised counterattack for the record lowest hit we've had so far.

Ahahaha. Wallace is awful.

Also, poor Randa.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Ahahaha. Wallace is awful.

Also, poor Randa.

To be frank, if Randa had played Wallace more aggressively from the start when both of his supports were still alive, Eliwood could've been killed early, thus breaking Quint's thick supports and giving Randa some degree of a chance to win.

But yeah, that team was kinda slow and not particularly good at being slow.

Dart sucking was an eye-opener for me as I expected him to be one of the top units. Gonna check what the rest of his supports are like.

Edited by Espinosa

Good game, and happy birthday quint.

That was awsome. Awful but fun. I can't believe I didnt kill anybody.

But I do think this confirmed that uber spear=uber unit. Or I'm just bad at tactics. I'm gonna try and actually build a team next time. Not just screw around. I think that I should've rearranged vaida weapons so she the brave sword. Would've been a good move. And next I'm gonna focus on dart.

Oof, 1 hit rate.

So regarding Uber Spear, I think it needs further experiment because Randa and I focused on killing enemies left wide open rather than testing Uber Spear. However, Uber Spear Kent would've orko'd both Canas and Wil but it wasn't convinient to leave Kent by half Hp and be ko'd by Uber Wallace or Dart.

Edit: thanks randa :awesome:

Edited by Quintessence

Looks like Dart supports Farina and Rebecca, latter for a fire support, so that could fix his hit rates somewhat (Farina could wield the Spear then, otherwise not being very usable).

For Spear attacking, don't forget that 70 weapon hit isn't very reliable.

And if we complain about Wallace so much, take a look at Oswin who's not exactly much better - same skill, lower luck. 26 AS with the US is way better than what Wallace reaches though (only 22), and 35 defence with US + a Hector support is better than Wallace's 26+4. 76 HP, too.

Happy birthday Quint!

Thing is Dart's skl/lck is 37~ which is plain horrible, specially when axes have the worst hit rates from wpns in the triangle, perhaps Swordslaying is maybe his best and getting +30 would be far better than relying on sub-60~ hit rates. A similiar example is Hector but at least he reaches 50~ hit rate and gets Armads, which has a nice accuracy.

Also, Rienfleche Lyn is really good, few AS loss and huge attack, she is a nice counter against Uber Spear wielders, although Kent would ORKO her.

Btw, thnx :D

Looks like Dart supports Farina and Rebecca, latter for a fire support, so that could fix his hit rates somewhat (Farina could wield the Spear then, otherwise not being very usable).

And if we complain about Wallace so much, take a look at Oswin who's not exactly much better - same skill, lower luck. 26 AS with the US is way better than what Wallace reaches though (only 22), and 35 defence with US + a Hector support is better than Wallace's 26+4. 76 HP, too.

Happy birthday Quint!

I think I've got a good support pentagon going. I might not even use the uber spear. Anyways that was just a personal experiment to see if armors would be any good. Spoiler alert it wasnt worth it, the main reason why I didn't move aggressively with Wallace is that the speed was so bad that he would be double and he only had 33 or something like that for defense. Just didnt work well. But im sendin Espinosa my new team, and we'll see if this one fairs better.

Happy birthday Quint!

As to that, I wonder who would be able to do anything more than just dent Uber Spear!Oswin... Hector's the only one coming to mind.

I think the safest way to face Uber gens is having them command the attack and take counter dmg, facing them as first choice is like suicide specially when supports give considerable bonuses. Yeah Hector can Wolf Beil Uber gens but he'd get doubled and probably two round killed, and that'be like suicide. Other than that, perhaps countering with lancereavers (nobody would double him) but perhaps breaking support bonds is the best way to weaken them.

So yo, anyone wanna match up against moi? I'm up for a game!

I'll go against you. Just pick a judge from the list in the main thread. Probably not Espinosa I think he's still has like a 3 game backlog. Give duck a chance first if you want another match just shoot me a PM.

I think the safest way to face Uber gens is having them command the attack and take counter dmg, facing them as first choice is like suicide specially when supports give considerable bonuses. Yeah Hector can Wolf Beil Uber gens but he'd get doubled and probably two round killed, and that'be like suicide. Other than that, perhaps countering with lancereavers (nobody would double him) but perhaps breaking support bonds is the best way to weaken them.

I'm gonna oswin a try, we can see how that goes and then see what the best way to deal with them would be. Edited by Randa

I can host your match, just send me your teams with equipment, supports and specify what weapon do they master... or does FE6 accepts S rank in various wpns?

edit: btw, plz be patient while I help Espinosa at updating the FE6 Averages at the Link Arena's main thread OP.

Edited by Quintessence