Inception Mafia

Paperblade

Guess which little birdie had a BPV and prevented this from being MYLO?

Also mafia, vote undercover cop with me kthnx.

##Vote: Strege

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also for the record i actually forgot to send in my action last night too so haha JOKE'S ON YOU also i can';t believe kay wasn't scum i'm going to pee myself

No, it's just that it was obvious that he'd be my main scum read the next day and I don't see who else would benefit from shooting me, considering my other reads were a lot weaker. If Strege was town, scum would have killed someone else so I could tunnel on him.

@hosts - Is potential *YLO announced?

So, I'm assuming a roleblocker was on Strege. If they were on someone else, they might want to out their target.

I am wondering how there wasn't a second kill, though. I'm assuming that we don't have a Doc (yeah yeah setupsepc; w/e).

cut by people

okay let's see

I'm still wondering why there wasn't a second kill.

also also my information tonight was literally terrible.

The Usurper wins when I (the Godfather) am dead, they (the Usurper) are alive, and the Russian Mafia wins.

There was a hooker on me last night. Not that it matters because I didn't send an action in.

I think it's kinda weird though that yesterday I crumbed my role and got hooked, like idk if it was someone who thought I was scum or someone who was looking to kill me and wanted to hook me to avoid the repercussions from my role. lol

Strege was out of vig shots. Already explained this yesterday look it up. Let's finally lynch an undercover cop for once.

Strege was out of vig shots. Already explained this yesterday look it up. Let's finally lynch an undercover cop for once.

wait what

I suck at reading

##Vote: Strege

w/e

honestly like I was reading him as scum a little bit but it was mostly because of rolespec and I don't like rolespeccing so that's why I was hesitant to vote him but what has he done to help town anyway.

and I can't tell if he thinks I'm scum or what

I hope Polydeuces was on Via yesterday, although the odds of that might not be great. Already said why I think there's a scum roleblocker, pretty sure he/she was on Via last night.

@Euklyd

Also just in general, it feels like that there's a lot of push against the Strege lynch while the Kay lynch is just...happening? Although I don't see why scum would allow a turbowagon on her to happen the last phase and maybe I'm just overthinking things here...Actually...If the numbers are 7/4, and we mislynch, then Strege could fire another shot in addition to the scum kill and allow scum to win. So basically what I'm saying is uh...that Strege doesn't have another shot. Well that makes a fuckton of difference. :\

Here's the post I was talking about.

How are you getting this info Euklyd? Are you QA?

I wouldn't ask such a lame question. I made it perfectly clear I don't care about the Usurper.

I am your God(father) and I have spies/ears/eyes/whatever throughout my organization.

...and apparently my spies are content to waste my time telling me lame info like Vanillas exist (N1), the number of Undercover Cops and Russian Mafia (N2), and the wincon of the Usurper (N3).

@lame spies - I will find you and punish you, after I have finished exterminating the filthy vermin that infest my organization.

@Euklyd

Here's the post I was talking about.

I'm wondering why the hell he didn't say that he had limited shots, then.

also wow I remember reading the first half of that post, and I guess I just missed the second part. :facepalm:

did he actually say he had limited shots and I haven't been reading (which I haven't) or did I not. because I can't remember. he's been kinda dodgy about his role too, like he never actually straight up claimed vig and never asked for any opinions on who he should shoot next. and why did scum blocker never block him? weird

I wouldn't ask such a lame question. I made it perfectly clear I don't care about the Usurper.

I am your God(father) and I have spies/ears/eyes/whatever throughout my organization.

...and apparently my spies are content to waste my time telling me lame info like Vanillas exist (N1), the number of Undercover Cops and Russian Mafia (N2), and the wincon of the Usurper (N3).

@lame spies - I will find you and punish you, after I have finished exterminating the filthy vermin that infest my organization.

Well, hopefully tonight will prove to be more fruitful!

did he actually say he had limited shots and I haven't been reading (which I haven't) or did I not. because I can't remember. he's been kinda dodgy about his role too, like he never actually straight up claimed vig and never asked for any opinions on who he should shoot next. and why did scum blocker never block him? weird

No he didn't say anything about the number of his shots.

or did I not.

or did he not* lol typos

also what I meant by "never straight up claimed vig" is he just claimed extra kill on objection. when did he actually straight up say he was a vig? maybe he did but it took him a while. and yeah he never asked for suggestions at all, and courier seems to be aware of that

I still think that not shooting me like the courier told him to makes him a bit more town, but like I don't like the way he's handled his role.

The Furet shot was bad, the claiming was weird, etc.

brb rereading his ISO

courier sent a message to me yesterday. I posted it in thread

courier thinks euk's role wincon is weird/stupid and wanted strege to shoot euk, or kay