[spoiler=see teams here]

Randa's team

bu15.png84ka.pnghfz5.pngn3a4.pngy2h9.png

vs.

PKL's team

e8dv.pngoi2g.png4f9f.png48s6.pngokla.png

Turn 17.

bu15.pngvs e8dv.png

PKL's Tibarn (Beak) attacks Randa's Mordecai (Fang)!

15 dmg 100% hit 0% crit

Mordecai receives 1/75 damage!

Mordecai is KO'd!

Randa                                  PKL

Mordecai 0/75 [20]                     Tibarn 37/67 [20]
Nepenthe 41/59                         Boyd 36/60
Devdan 0/52                            Mist 58/58
Largo 0/60                             Rolf 0/60 
Mia 0/59                               Brom 60/60

Randa acts next.

[spoiler=see teams here]

Randa's team

vs.

PKL's team

Turn 18.

84ka.pngvs e8dv.png

Randa's Nepenthe (Brave Lance) attacks PKL's Tibarn (Beak)!

5x2 dmg 81% hit 0% crit no skill

(53 59 62)

(80)

Tibarn receives 5/67 damage!

(99 45 48)

(35)

Tibarn is unaffected!

Tibarn counterattacks!

9 dmg 100% hit 0% crit no skill

Nepenthe receives 9/59 damage!

Both parties survive the fight.

Mordecai 0/75 [20]                     Tibarn 32/67 [20]
Nepenthe 32/59                         Boyd 36/60

PKL acts next.

Edited by Espinosa

[spoiler=see teams here]

Randa's team

vs.

PKL's team

Turn 19.

84ka.pngvs oi2g.png

PKL's Boyd (Brave Axe) attacks Randa's Nepenthe (Brave Lance)!

18x2 dmg 92% hit 0% crit 28% Colossus

( 81 25 41 7)

Boyd activates Colossus!

Nepenthe receives 25/59 damage!

( 61 84 46 23)

Boyd activates Colossus!

Nepenthe receives 7/59 damage!

Nepenthe is KO'd!

Mordecai 0/75 [20]                     Tibarn 32/67 [20]
Nepenthe 0/59                          Boyd 36/60

PKL has won the game and proceeds to the next match! Good game!

Edited by Espinosa

Well that was interesting. I honestly didn't expect Boyd to be so good. And I didn't have any counter measures prepare, so I payed pretty heavily for that.

Well that was interesting. I honestly didn't expect Boyd to be so good. And I didn't have any counter measures prepare, so I payed pretty heavily for that.

Boyd was such a heavy-hitter because of his +5 atk support. You probably could've neutralised him by removing Mist (who also buffed up Rolf, who otherwise had trouble dealing above single digit damage), whom you could double with Mia, for example. Brom's +3 atk/+1 def is quite a bit harder to crush, especially with the VK / KW combo, but I think Mordecai still 4RKOs him or something. Laguz Axing a FG Tibarn was probably a big mistake as it was an early turn you could've put into trying to support-crush, but didn't really cost you that much considering PKL was also wasting time chipping away with Rolf.

Speaking of Rolf, it seems that the maximum stats meta generally makes guys with middling or low strength (SMs, Snipers, Halbs) a little underwhelming compared to guys with better str caps and some decent supports. It plays a lot different from the averages meta, that's for sure.

Boyd was such a heavy-hitter because of his +5 atk support. You probably could've neutralised him by removing Mist (who also buffed up Rolf, who otherwise had trouble dealing above single digit damage), whom you could double with Mia, for example. Brom's +3 atk/+1 def is quite a bit harder to crush, especially with the VK / KW combo, but I think Mordecai still 4RKOs him or something. Laguz Axing a FG Tibarn was probably a big mistake as it was an early turn you could've put into trying to support-crush, but didn't really cost you that much considering PKL was also wasting time chipping away with Rolf.

Speaking of Rolf, it seems that the maximum stats meta generally makes guys with middling or low strength (SMs, Snipers, Halbs) a little underwhelming compared to guys with better str caps and some decent supports. It plays a lot different from the averages meta, that's for sure.

I see you didn't understand what I was doing with Rolf. I was scouting and making him a threat to eliminate right away, as well as fishing for Deadeyes. Rolf had a lot to do with why Randa lost lol. Boyd was there to finish stuff that was weakened by his brother. Also, going for Mist was mad risky.

I see you didn't understand what I was doing with Rolf. I was scouting and making him a threat to eliminate right away, as well as fishing for Deadeyes. Rolf had a lot to do with why Randa lost lol. Boyd was there to finish stuff that was weakened by his brother. Also, going for Mist was mad risky.

Unless you consider the attack on Mordecai "scouting" (such as to see whether he's fully transformed; idk), you really did nothing of the kind. Rolf was only attacking the characters whose weapons had already been revealed, and his damage was as high as it was due to crits. Deadeye's always good though, giving you a pretty big advantage.

Still, Rolf's not a huge damage dealer in this meta, and in this match there was a very high chance to eliminate him really early by having Devdan attack with Brave Lance twice while his supports were still alive for more +hit, with very high chances of scoring at least one Luna.

Rolf was a pain for the first couple turns. Especially with taking out largo early on. I was planning on having largo take down Rolf then brom. Then I was gonna focus my attacks on Boyd. Mist was a low priority given that with supports and magic swords she would wreck a lot of my team. But those crits really threw me off early. It took out my anti-tibarn unit and did petty good damage on devdan. I just didnt bounce back from the early game.

Rolf was a pain for the first couple turns. Especially with taking out largo early on. I was planning on having largo take down Rolf then brom. Then I was gonna focus my attacks on Boyd. Mist was a low priority given that with supports and magic swords she would wreck a lot of my team. But those crits really threw me off early. It took out my anti-tibarn unit and did petty good damage on devdan. I just didnt bounce back from the early game.

Yeah. Espinosa is right in that the damage output is low with Brave Bow though. But I think SMs/Snipers are still really threatening in max stats, probably even moreso due to not dying as fast.