What Hair color did you like, on Both Morgans.

Tide of Waves

Male!Morgan: Lon'qu!Morgan, Chrom/Priam!Morgan, Yen'fay/Henry!Morgan(Will edit more of these later)

Fem!Morgan: Cordelia!Morgan, Anna!Morgan, Cherche!Morgan, Say'ri!Morgan, Sully!Morgan, Olivia!Morgan

(Will edit more of these later)

What's yours?

Edited by Tide of Waves

Frederick brown on male Morgan, no contest. I saw him with other hair colors before hand, but when I got my Morgan, I was like "OMG, he's freaking awesome with Frederick's hair! Way better than the others!" :3

For female Morgan, red. Doesn't matter if it's Anna or Cordelia. She probably looks alright with Cherche's pink too. I find her ugly no matter what though. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Frederick brown on male Morgan, no contest. I saw him with other hair colors before hand, but when I got my Morgan, I was like "OMG, he's freaking awesome with Frederick's hair! Way better than the others!" :3

For female Morgan, red. Doesn't matter if it's Anna or Cordelia. She probably looks alright with Cherche's pink too. I find her ugly no matter what though. :P

You monster! FemMorgan is awesome.

Anyway, green hair on female morgan looks pretty sweet. I'm also a fan of red and pink hair.

As for male morgan? I've no idea as I havent used male morgan yet.

I dislike Gaius' fugly Orange on both Morgans (Sorry, Gaius fans :P)

I particularly like Female Morgan with Black Hair, the shade/tone doesn't really matter. In fact, I like darker tones on her, period.

Male Morgan I like Blue and White (Chrom/Priam/Henry/Yen'fay/Walhart). Warmed up to White hair thanks to Henry support and because Haberkorn voices a particular white haired character I like.

Blue (any) > pink (either, although Cherche is preferred) ≈ red (again, either), and then green is okay.

How many of these topics have we had? They seem pretty popular.

For FMorgan, I'd say Nowi/Tiki green. I also found Sully red amusing, but that's mostly because my character had the same hair color and we were a whole family of gingers.

I quite like Henry's hair color on MMorgan.

Maybe, but he sure made no indication of whether he was joking or not. xP

I'll make sure to use [sarcasm] brackets from here on out~

But yes, I was kidding. You're free to dislike who you want, and I'm free to disagree. Was just poking fun at that post.

I always like darker hair, like brown or black. Considering my Male avatar on my first playthrough had a brownish-hair color, and I married Tharja, both of my babies had dark hair.

dark hair is hot

not frederick. hes not worth marrying with those bases and growths
. commence flamewars in 1, 2, 3...

Edited by Truest of Blades

not frederick. hes not worth marrying with those bases and growths. commence flamewars in 1, 2, 3...

I'll agree that Frederick has rather poopy bases, but 110% HP, 65% strength, 50% speed, and 55% defense and skill are bad growths? :/

Stahl must have bad growths too then, because they're very similar (and he has dark hair too). :P

Edited by Anacybele