• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

One game I really like and that is similar to BD is FF3. There's a ds version and it's really cheap. IIRC I bought it for $10 when I traveled to the US 3 years ago.

Ooh sounds interesting

Although is it a symptom of being overleveled when I can blow through every wild battle by just braving four times with everyone

Oh also, I've noticed that Ringabel always seems to do one damage to bosses, but does a really high amount o regular enemies. Did that happen to you?

Ooh sounds interesting

Although is it a symptom of being overleveled when I can blow through every wild battle by just braving four times with everyone

Oh also, I've noticed that Ringabel always seems to do one damage to bosses, but does a really high amount o regular enemies. Did that happen to you?

The brave thing to win wild battles is actually normal. The bosses and side quests are way harder.

Which bosses have this happened to? Might have something to do with the element of his weapon.

They're cousins.

So its like Blyvern and Crimsonrider then.

'k No one except John or Euk if he comes here will get that

All Red says is a bunch of Elipses with various punctuation marks tacked to the end.

... .... ... ... .. .. ...

That's Red.

The brave thing to win wild battles is actually normal. The bosses and side quests are way harder.

Which bosses have this happened to? Might have something to do with the element of his weapon.

The merchant guy and the thief and the bodyguard

Luckily Tiz and Edea just obliterated them and Agnes helped when she wasn't healing

I must be the only one who enjoyed Awakening in this thread

If it makes you feel any better, I'm quite possibly the least picky, most casual, most easy to please person here and I enjoy Awakening just fine~

So its like Blyvern and Crimsonrider then.

'k No one except John or Euk if he comes here will get that

Except I get it... Or... really I don't know much more besides the fact that they're related~ Not sure how they're related though (are they cousins?)

Edited by Freohr Datia