• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

TAKE THAT, KNOCK OFF USERS!

The most ridiculous part was the beginning, with Latias nuking her Special Attack into oblivion right out of the gate (and it stayed in 3 turns after that crap, too, even throwing out an Energy Ball against a Ferrothorn immediately after). Also, said Latias had effing Dream Eater. And Steel Wing. i mean, really??? And Synchronoise Jolteon. :facepalm: AND an offensive Deoxys-D. I think some of my brain cells just committed suicide...

dammit

oh well. time for alternative number two. card games on motorcycles And with that, time for bed.

Good night shadow

How are you supposed to play card games on a motorcycle

And I'm not the top 9 poster of this thread.

Edited by LuxSpes

dammit

oh well. time for alternative number two. card games on motorcycles And with that, time for bed.

We do not bring maid costumes to the table in this kind of thing. And card games on motocycles....*shakes head*

And good night extortionist-belligerent meanie. A shame I won't be able to call you that anymore...for now...

I'm playing FE13 for the (hopefully) final time

Why hopefully

I still don't like Kjelle

Kjelle is the second gen I like the least (though I do not outright dislike her)

We do not bring maid costumes to the table in this kind of thing. And card games on motocycles....*shakes head*

And good night extortionist-belligerent meanie. A shame I won't be able to call you that anymore...for now...

Why are you even trying to get into the good grace of an extortionist belligerent meanie?

Because I keep coming back to it and stuff

She's such a bitch

Also Virion x Olivia and Avatar x Say'ri

My first Inigo was Olivia x Libra (need to read my completed support log to see which support I prefer though)

My favorite Avatar pairing is a controversial one to say the least >_>

Why are you even trying to get into the good grace of an extortionist belligerent meanie?

Because my good nature demands it of me even when my better judgment says no.

@Lux:They did it on YuGiOh, don't see why I can't. @Silver: Bunny ears then? And yes, card games on motorcycles. Now I'm off for bed

...Is there something you want to tell me? And no, though I suppose its not nearly as bad as the maid costume...

Kjelle is the second gen I like the least (though I do not outright dislike her)

For me, that's Yarne (however, I don't outright dislike him).

@Luxagain:You forgot masochist in extortionist belligerent meanie

I was simply quoting what Silva said.

@Lux:They did it on YuGiOh, don't see why I can't. @Silver: Bunny ears then? And yes, card games on motorcycles. Now I'm off for bed

Because we're living in the real world and we sadly cannot drive while playing a card game here.

For me, that's Yarne (however, I don't outright dislike him).

His support with Nah made me like him more

Because my good nature demands it of me even when my better judgment says no.

...Is there something you want to tell me? And no, though I suppose its not nearly as bad as the maid costume...

Bunny ears then?

giphy.gif