Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I dunno. I never really felt the need to replay a pokemon game. They're fun to go through when a new gen comes out to discover the new regions and pokemon, but playing Sapphire with the only difference being that I have access to more pokemons is not something that I would find terribly interesting.

SS and Xenoblade are my favorite Wii games

Pokemon hacks give interesting story and exploit the GBA in so many ways, its not funny

In a good way I mean

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The entire right side of my town is covered in perfect orange trees

fite me

oh yeah, SL or Damian, there's some furniture I wanted to dispose of, so if you want to see if there's anything of your linking :u

Edited by Baldo

Pokemon hacks give interesting story and exploit the GBA in so many ways, its not funny

In a good way I mean

I guess that fixes one of the main problems of pokemon games: the lackluster stories

What's so bad about it? Is is worth my time or should I ignore it?

I just can't stand reading the dialogue, and I just find it boring. Then again, I find Awakening dull, and other people seem to enjoy the hack, so IDK.

You should def play EN tho. I actually have a complete playthrough of all the tales in the current release on my YT channel if you're interested

I just can't stand reading the dialogue, and I just find it boring. Then again, I find Awakening dull, and other people seem to enjoy the hack, so IDK.

You should def play EN tho. I actually have a complete playthrough of all the tales in the current release on my YT channel if you're interested

u wot m8

​Though TLP isn't that great in dialogue.