• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi lux!

Eh, I dunno. I didn't sleep well last night since it was super hot and uncomfortable, so maybe that's why. And I'm just getting over my problem of the month. It sucks.

I suppose I'll take a rest and see how I feel later.

Hi lux!

Eh, I dunno. I didn't sleep well last night since it was super hot and uncomfortable, so maybe that's why. And I'm just getting over my problem of the month. It sucks.

Drink watttter

Ah thanx shadow and Naughx. I did take some alieve earlier.

And yes, I'll drink water. Buckets of it for you. So dun worry. XD

Edited by Silver Lightning

All I have to say is that I don't think I can blame the people who feel targeted and criticized and that they're fine to defend themselves if in their opinions what they're doing or what they would prefer isn't so bad and if they think the other opinion is being unfair

I am not sure who is right or who is wrong mainly because this seems to be opinion... But mostly it's just that I know Integrity enough to believe that he is being perfectly reasonable and isn't doing things out of spite or bias and probably doesn't deserve the criticism of only "wanting to change somebody's opinion," I don't know the others enough but the same may or may not apply to them as well.

I'm not really good with arguments... or choosing sides... because I can honestly see things I agree with in either side... So I can only claim that I am fine with people choosing whichever idea they prefer if their beliefs lead them to want to take that path/method over another. They can argue their point if they want but I don't like the criticism about it when they don't know what's going on in the others' heads. Or could you even argue/defend your point without criticism? I don't even know if that exists anymore because I don't know if I ever see that happen and my brain is too scattered to even remember or come up with an example in my head x3

Integrity seems fine enough.

I was perfectly fine to express my view and leave it at that like usual.

Parrhesia called me out, again like usual.

This is what has consistently happened.

Ah thanx shadow and Naughx. I did take some alieve earlier.

And yes, I'll drink water. Buckets of it for you. So dun worry. XD

Do you have migraines with a "visual aura"?

Edited by Naughx

you weren't expressing your view, you were ignoring his question and "assuming" he meant something else when it was quite clear what he was asking

you weren't expressing your view, you were ignoring his question and "assuming" he meant something else when it was quite clear what he was asking

It was not clear. He seemed to be implying people would choose vegetarianism for ethical/moral reasons, which automatically involved veganism.

I'm pretty used to people equating the two.

Yeah Parrhesia's one of those that I was including when I say don't know some people well enough~ I do get along with him but often I don't agree with the way he goes about things... he does seem as if he overreacts to the things you say simply because they were said by you~

But again, I don't really know him enough... Buuuuut he doesn't help his case often when he posts~

"Could you go vegetarian?"

this is a pretty straight question

you're either playing dumb or overthinking a simple question that can be answered with just yes/no

But again, I don't really know him enough... Buuuuut he doesn't help his case often when he posts~

ever since Makaze started bating him all the time, I can only feel sorry for Parrhesia Edited by Odo

"Could you go vegetarian?"

this is a pretty straight question

you're either playing dumb or overthinking a simple question that can be answered with just yes/no

What is the intent behind the question?

^ That's my line of thought. It seemed very possible Parrhesia misspoke.

What is the intent behind the question?

^ That's my line of thought. It seemed very possible Parrhesia misspoke.

if you really have any doubt about the intent of the question you can

a: go for the obvious one that is answering to it exactly as what is written

b: ask the person asking the question

not assume the question meant something other than what is in your face and answer based on that

if you really have any doubt about the intent of the question you can

a: go for the obvious one that is answering to it exactly as what is written

b: ask the person asking the question

not assume the question meant something other than what is in your face and answer based on that

I actually stated I wasn't sure. It would be a waste of my time to wait if I were right. I kind of expected it to be politely confirmed or corrected.

Instead, my view on the interpretation I got was mocked.

Hi lux!

How hot is it? (we had 30 last monday, but we've been blessed with temperatures around 20 for most of the week) I'm really not looking forward to temperatures of 35-40 with the humidity that we get here during the summer >> I have the same problem, I can't sleep unless the temperature is cool. I have a fan in my room 365 days a year.

I actually stated I wasn't sure. It would be a waste of my time to wait if I were right. I kind of expected it to be politely confirmed or corrected.

Instead, my view on the interpretation I got was mocked.

so it's a waste of your time waiting for confirmation on what the answer meant but nor having to respond to you being called out for assuming something???

if you wanted to not be mocked you could have just asked instead of completely disregarding what he said and going "I'm not sure what you mean so I'm going to answer based on something different of what you stated"

that's specially worse when you are well aware that the person running that question thread constantly calls you out on stuff

so it's a waste of your time waiting for confirmation on what the answer meant but nor having to respond to you being called out for assuming something???

if you wanted to not be mocked you could have just asked instead of completely disregarding what he said and going "I'm not sure what you mean so I'm going to answer based on something different of what you stated"

that's specially worse when you are well aware that the person running that question thread constantly calls you out on stuff

I probably would have answered the veganism question either way.

Edited by Makaze

I have officially decided.

The one in purple is me.

Magyars and Bazinga agree.

ahh hey glac! if you want the colors modified, I could do it when I get back home and make that person you o:

who

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=10935

Joined on a whim while Magyars and I were spending time with him.

ahh hey glac! if you want the colors modified, I could do it when I get back home and make that person you o:

Blue works, but I don't want to trouble you too much.

She really looks like me already.