Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Haha, never had many cartridges, sadly, though I still like my MEGA DRIVE and GBA SP.

The 3ds library doesn't disappoint, yes. I agree that the handheld Virtual Console really needs GBA games.

... Instead of the Wii U's, even though that one needs all the help it gets right now, from a business perspective. >_>

Steammasterrace

i only had some SNES stuff and my pokemon Sapphire and Platinum before 3DS

we need portables on the portable, dammit

just release some GCN instead for the Wii U

i can't resist those discounts

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

RF4 is the only one I've played

sort of want to get back into it now

I also have RFF, but haven't played it yet. I'll probably have all the games by the time the year is up... maybe.

Were you the one that made all these avatars?

The creative community is pretty insightful, you'll get plenty lavish empty praise sometimes but there'll be a few who will help you if it's your interest to go deeper into art. I'd say it's a good idea.

ahh yeah I was.

I was considering it at first, but compared to the others..idk.

It would be nice to get a lot of feedback but at the same time it would make me pressure myself to improve more drastically for doing so.

ahh yeah I was.

It would be nice to get a lot of feedback but at the same time it would make me pressure myself to improve more drastically for doing so.

do it

bring honour to our famiry

Edited by Kinumi

anyway time to wallow in depression for the night Go to sleep

good night

nah

she's a cute Japanese-brazilian schoolgirl

ftfy

tonton confirmed for pretty pretty princess

tontona

Also, one thing I've wondered about RF... does the opening to any of the games change after you get married?

I believe in RF2 the VA would say "Rune Factory 2" when you were married, after the intro.

Maybe I'm recalling wrong though because RF2 was boring as fuck and I ragequit before the end of the first year even though I really wanted to get to the kid saga to get on with the plot.

My patience grew thin to harvest moon farming over the years.

Okay yeah that should be fine enough

I need to max Defender on Raq like ASAP because everyone but her and Highlander!Breezy are squishy as fuck.

Also is Immunive still OP like I heard it was in the original?

Good, Defender is great.

Immunize does not accidentally work on physical elements (basically increasing your phys def as well) like in the original.

It's ok against the dragons and some bosses but the protector anti-skills are better in these situations anyways.

It's more cost-effective, for what it is worth.

i only had some SNES stuff and my pokemon Sapphire and Platinum before 3DS

we need portables on the portable, dammit

just release some GCN instead for the Wii U

i can't resist those discounts

I agree, Game Cube VC now. :P:

Those discounts are pretty grand.

It made me pick up RPGMakerVX Ace to study Ruby at the -75% deal but now I'm mad because the terms of agreement is ass.

They won't let you redownload on another computer so I'll just refrain from installing until I get a better PC in contrast to my current toaster of a laptop.

Also some "no reverse engineering" shit but I call BS on that from the community lol.

ahh yeah I was.

Hmm. Then you know it's up to you.

A lot of people in the creative corner are as busy as can get, slow progress is more than fine, as real life commitments are always respected first. Really, if you think you could be afraid of something in there, you'd need to be somebody who is unable to handle criticism well.

However, if you think the pressure to improve itself is someting hard to handle, then it's your choice. When you feel you're ready to separate it from your life priorities, go ahead.

I agree, Game Cube VC now. :P:

Those discounts are pretty grand.

It made me pick up RPGMakerVX Ace to study Ruby at the -75% deal but now I'm mad because the terms of agreement is ass.

They won't let you redownload on another computer so I'll just refrain from installing until I get a better PC in contrast to my current toaster of a laptop.

Also some "no reverse engineering" shit but I call BS on that from the community lol.

I also want NDS games on 3DS and Wii on Wii U, but let's try to settles for Game Cube for now

They addicted me

anything under 75% have become shit in my eyes :< except for games that cost less than 20 reais

i'm growing impatient of waiting for a summer sale

anything under 75% have become shit in my eyes :< except for games that cost less than 20 reais

Is that ToA thing exclusive to 75% deals or something?

If so then fuck me

200% mad achieved

Edited by Xinnidy

no

tonton is a pretty girl

nah

she's a cute Japanese schoolgirl

...okay, that's creepy.

Tonton confirmed for Ackbar potential.

It's a trap!

I'm guessing this isn't what you meant, but since I don't know what you meant it will do.

I thought so!