• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Anon Sometimes I forget about Brawl with all the hype for Smash 4. It's nice to go back and play it once in a while. :3

@Lux LUX!! How are you surviving?! I can barely take the 29C over here. 34C would kill me >.<

It's a struggle (especially since I'm at my mom's place where the basement is unavailable and there's no AC at the moment). At least it's not the 40C(with humidity) we sometimes have to deal with)

I gotta type it amuses me a little whenever temperature conversation is happening...

I guess you're used dealing with hotter temperature? (but do you live in a place where the temperature amplitude between the hottest and coldest day is 80C?)

You live in a fuck*ng desert with all the cacti.

I suppose. At least it ain't the Sahara, haha. Actually, I think we can get worse than the Sahara at times.

I guess you're used dealing with hotter temperature? (but do you live in a place where the temperature amplitude between the hottest and coldest day is 80C?)

I guess not. Good for me I guess.

I just learned Canada has cacti that can survive in winter...

I don't find that hard to believe, considering there are some really cold deserts, like gobi or the desert part of patagonia

@Kitty: So you are not a goon. Yay! I almost wrote good instead of goon ._.

well you did it once already, so I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again :u

Woohoo!

..wait a moment, that's not going onto my mouth right :c

You learn something new everyday.

Well it's Canada, what did you expect?

..wait a moment, that's not going onto my mouth right :c

Everyone misinterpret that.

You don't put duct tape in people's mouths, you put it on their mouths.

Congrats Nobody!

It's a struggle (especially since I'm at my mom's place where the basement is unavailable and there's no AC at the moment). At least it's not the 40C(with humidity) we sometimes have to deal with)

No AC? I feel for you :(

The last time it got to 40C everyone in my neighbourhood was not able to function. We all looked like zombies

You learn something new everyday.

Oooo neat. :D

The last time it got to 40C everyone in my neighbourhood was not able to function. We all looked like zombies

Does that mean if I were to go there during such a day I'd be unstoppable? Mwahahahahahaha... *cough* *cough* eh I mean, how unlucky of them...

Does that mean if I were to go there during such a day I'd be unstoppable? Mwahahahahahaha... *cough* *cough* eh I mean, how unlucky of them...

(O.O) You must live somewhere really hot! Lol you could probably do some damage :P But when the temperature drops, watch out

I would die... My brain would overheat and stop to operate... I would be in a state of clinical death.

I would die... My brain would overheat and stop to operate... I would be in a state of clinical death.

Apparently it was "too much work to think". The malls were packed because of the free AC. oh canadians...

(O.O) You must live somewhere really hot! Lol you could probably do some damage :P But when the temperature drops, watch out

Well, not all the time. But since it's in a desert, temperatures in Summer do jump high and stay there almost all the time. I'm used to it so very high temperatures don't bother me as much. And yeah, that also means I do mind the cold more so than usual. Ah well. Not that it means much since here it's the hotter temperatures that are more common.

Congrats Nobody!

No AC? I feel for you :(

Oooo neat. :D

That's pretty much what happens when it gets that hot here.

The temperature itself is not that bad, it's the humidity that's the killer. The real temperature is usually 37, but the humidity makes it feel hotter. The air itself feels extremely heavy.