Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

>implying you don't have a tender and stylish art hand

u herd me

just how do I do it it's a mystery to all くコ:彡*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

I don't really know what kinds of books I like since I haven't read for fun in a very long time, they're all good as long as 20 assignments don't come with them :B

I've been reading Les Miserables lately and that's been taking up all my reading time because it's like 1500 pages and is long even at 70-ish pages per hour :U

it feels like a very well disguised form of procrastination

like when I don't want to draw I just read and feel like I'm still productive

i see :s

wow what a BIG book /envy

I don't really live near any bookstores so I usually reread the books I have or look them up online which is not the SAME

most of my books are only around 500~800 pages so I get through them really quickly too ;_; and it is sort of sad

although yes reading is the best form of procrastination <3

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[9:22:38 PM] ☆hoshiitoed☆: reimuuuuu

[9:29:09 PM] ☆hoshiitoed☆: whoa did marisa just have supertits

[9:29:19 PM] ZM Zeem: gag boobs

[9:29:24 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: LOL

[9:29:52 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: plastic surgery in a split second gave her mega boobs

[9:30:23 PM] ☆hoshiitoed☆: not pastic surgery she's not a 2$ slut

[9:30:33 PM] ☆hoshiitoed☆: that was hormonal therapy :u

[9:30:47 PM] ZM Zeem: sexy

[9:30:56 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: O'm just gonna

[9:31:01 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: post this in HHH

[9:31:14 PM] ZM Zeem: post what?

[9:31:18 PM] ☆hoshiitoed☆: lolol

[9:31:18 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: idk

[9:31:19 PM] Crizix: O.o

i mean, she made the sig, but i think it was with parts from the manga, no? :t

Oh, derp... I thought she drew it... oh well... then I'll reiterate it to... seems like something she'd do.

Good advertisement.

shadow no one's gonna know what that convo means XD

wait what

they did add a new Pokemon

yah but i mean like another one

Thyplosion or feraligatr

it was so stupid that they didn't add a pokemon trainer with gen 2 starters v_v

I main with Jiggly so seeing her leave would be sad. Falco too :(

um what

what

do you actually exist like i've never heard someone agree with me about jiggly O:

u herd me

i see :s

wow what a BIG book /envy

I don't really live near any bookstores so I usually reread the books I have or look them up online which is not the SAME

most of my books are only around 500~800 pages so I get through them really quickly too ;_; and it is sort of sad

although yes reading is the best form of procrastination <3

yes it's so BIG and very good

my mom was like "I'd never finish that" randomly at the library and I was like

"THAT MEANS I WILL"

I'm too poor for bookstores so I just go to the library :B

but I agree when I look up stuff online I can't read at all unless it's something I really like

like books are so much nicer for taking a step back and getting away from things :J

Yeah, I tried to draw the Cybuster one time... yeah...

Now I'm slightly curious at the game.

Don't worry, I won't give, I'm totally inexperienced, but I hadn't practiced the way I did in a while... it was Muay Thai, if you're curious.

That looks tricky...

It's just a Harvest Moon game. How boring of me... :P

Are you able to do backflips and stuff? I know nothing about the different techniques but Muay Thai sounds very intense.

It sounds like something people should take note of before a fight. Like, "watch out for this one, he knows Muay Thai oooooo"

Wheeeeen are you getting the new version of skypeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I get it when I get it; beeee paaaaatiiiiieeeeennnnt!!!!!

I see, it's looks neat though.

I should watch, I like guns. I also like swords, are there swords?

It is pretty cool; its about a girl, murdered alongside her family by corpse demons (Shikabane), who is brought back to pseudo-life by a secret society of monks called the Kogon Sect to fight back against the Shikabane and defend humanity as a Shikabane Hime (an undead "magical girl" of sorts who had unfinished business in life or strong regrets over their death). Assisted by her contracted monk partner, she's on a mission to destroy 108 Shikabane in order to gain entry to Heaven, but more importantly to her, avenge her family and herself by killing the ones who destroyed her life.

She wields dual MAC-11 submachine guns, and I think a few others use guns too, but I can only remember one using katanas...

Oh cool^^ I haven't seen too many cosplays of Peony, so that's awesome.

Yeah, she's pretty proud of her work. I want to cosplay from TOA too, but I can't decide between Tear, Anise,or Arietta...

True. I find mechas really difficult because of the details.

They are separate. The story is based off a video game and [spoiler=Here is Silva]

4v8Ka2.gif

Woah. Martial arts huh? Don't give up. Like most things, it will take time before you get good. I assume you slept so much from being so tuckered out :)

That looks awesome Mei~! :D

yah but i mean like another one

Eh

like I said, Brawl + Mewtwo would be just fine as far as Pokemon goes

it was so stupid that they didn't add a pokemon trainer with gen 2 starters v_v

not really, considering they removed all transforming characters

That looks tricky...

It's just a Harvest Moon game. How boring of me... :P

Are you able to do backflips and stuff? I know nothing about the different techniques but Muay Thai sounds very intense.

It sounds like something people should take note of before a fight. Like, "watch out for this one, he knows Muay Thai oooooo"

^.^

I play, so it's cool.(not too recently though)

No backflips... too scary jk, only did one my entire life. It is, I honestly want to learn it, because I agree with the notion that the hinged joints(elbows and knees) can be the most damaging body part, since the elbow specifically is kind of sharp. Haha, they should take note, but I like the element of surprise.

It is pretty cool; its about a girl, murdered alongside her family by corpse demons (Shikabane), who is brought back to pseudo-life by a secret society of monks called the Kogon Sect to fight back against the Shikabane and defend humanity as a Shikabane Hime (an undead "magical girl" of sorts who had unfinished business in life or strong regrets over their death). Assisted by her contracted monk partner, she's on a mission to destroy 108 Shikabane in order to gain entry to Heaven, but more importantly to her, avenge her family and herself by killing the ones who destroyed her life.

She wields dual MAC-11 submachine guns, and I think a few others use guns too, but I can only remember one using katanas...

That sounds... intense, my kind of thing. I'm gonna get around to it one of these days...

Only one? very sad day for swords...

It's a good show, it has my seal of approval

Bal seal of approval..? Will watch.

Edited by Soledai

um what

what

do you actually exist like i've never heard someone agree with me about jiggly O:

I am very much existing :)

The pain tho T___T

Everyone, where I live, hates on my jiggly and I have to silence them every time. In smash of course ^.^

Yay! I'm so happy. I'm not the only one who loves jigglypuff!

That looks awesome Mei~! :D

Aw, thank yoooooou! I was nitpicking at it so much I felt like hiding away >///<

^.^

I play, so it's cool.(not too recently though)

No backflips... too scary jk, only did one my entire life. It is, I honestly want to learn it, because I agree with the notion that the hinged joints(elbows and knees) can be the most damaging body part, since the elbow specifically is kind of sharp. Haha, they should take note, but I like the element of surprise.

Ouch. A lot could go wrong when taking a heavy hit to the joints. I read that hitting a pressure point in those areas can also cause a lot of pain.

And backflips do seem really scary. When I see them I always worry that the person will fall on their head. ;_;