Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

wuh~

i'm right here o.o

Hi Boney, how goes?

I see. So you're leaning more towards self-defence. Handy. I wish you luck in learning to master Muay Thai :D

You definitely need a measure of confidence and skill to perform it. >< I tried it once too and I had one of those stiff and lock moments. Not fun.

Thanks you. I feel the tingles in my upper body from earlier practice... it feels great.

I first noticed it when I was measuring distances from the starting point with frontflips and backflips for some reason... I tried not to think about the fact that I was doing a backflip... tricky, but it worked...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i used to ship things but not anymore ><

why did you "used to", though? :0

I was told too many times that I was a creep for shipping marshmallows

But really I just moved on to shipping other stuff and kinda forgot about that pairing. Still love them both though ^.^

Hi Boney, how goes?

Thanks you. I feel the tingles in my upper body from earlier practice... it feels great.

I first noticed it when I was measuring distances from the starting point with frontflips and backflips for some reason... I tried not to think about the fact that I was doing a backflip... tricky, but it worked...

:> The tingles after a good workout >>

Heh, no wonder it worked for you. I did the old close your eyes and hope for the best. <.<

Oh, hi mei. I missed your post >v>

I saw u see me post that but when u saw me see u skip my post u decided to see me saw my see

yeah don't try to understand that... >.> I hope you're enjoying your vacation and the heat isn't ruining too much of the fun! :3

:> The tingles after a good workout >>

Heh, no wonder it worked for you. I did the old close your eyes and hope for the best. <.<

Ah it does!

I'm gonna do lower body soon. Though for some reason, these are joint based moves, my shoulders tingle the most... ^.^

Haha, It was more like I just jumped without thinking, it was pretty sloppy, landed on my hands and knees... then couldn't do it again, because lock.

hello! i had a very lazy bummy day but the night before i recorded a lot of guitar playing for a song ^^

Hey that sounds neat... the guitar part that is, I have too many bum like days... I need some work to do.

52 pages today; almost to pg 4100.

Didn't read what happened but what a lively thread as usual.

Evening everyone /o/

Kitty!

How are you? How's the day been?

Hiya Kitty ( ^^)/

Ah it does!

I'm gonna do lower body soon. Though for some reason, these are joint based moves, my shoulders tingle the most... ^.^

Haha, It was more like I just jumped without thinking, it was pretty sloppy, landed on my hands and knees... then couldn't do it again, because lock.

Martial arts seems so fascinating. Not only are you getting exercise but you get good training out of it too.

Aw, at least you got the flip down even though you didn't stick the landing. :)

Kitty!

How are you? How's the day been?

Sol!

I am very very tired atm. I literally just got home. ;v;''

Being out of the house for 16 hrs really does take out all of your energy when you only sleep for 2-3 hrs

good evening kitty, you've been gone all day :0

evening damian; and yeah, I've been gone all day.

> did ACT prep testing and got my results. I did better than I did in 7th grade, so it was good progress. Though my cousin got a higher score so crai

> hung out with my classmates from the ACT prep thing for a couple of hours

> went to an amusement park till 8-9pm

> went to my grandma's house and had a giant dinner with a couple of my cousins and sisters

Hiya Kitty ( ^^)/

hihi mei /w/ how are you?

haha well i'm an artist so i always have work to do but i usually don't orz

I see, but... well, *insert stuff about working your best when MOTIVATED*

Martial arts seems so fascinating. Not only are you getting exercise but you get good training out of it too.

Aw, at least you got the flip down even though you didn't stick the landing. :)

Yeah, and it's good for me too, I need to get fit again, I'm not out of shape, just lacking fitness.

Hee hee... I was so proud.

Sol!

I am very very tired atm. I literally just got home. ;v;''

Being out of the house for 16 hrs really does take out all of your energy when you only sleep for 2-3 hrs

>_<... nooo...

That's weird, I slept for 11 hours because I was so tired from yesterday... It apparently took quite the toll on me.