Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Tbh, i also find it awkward as well when close friends call each other family.

It's not like you choose your family, and even then, the kind of intimity family has is something i'd never want to share with my friends, even the closest ones. It'd be awkward.

But that's just me

I see your point. Tho actual family and sworn family arent the same. Its moreso that you could consider them as a family within itself, not so much as an addition to your own. If that makes any sense

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's not like you choose your family, and even then, the kind of intimity family has is something i'd never want to share with my friends, even the closest ones. It'd be awkward.

But that's just me

Huh? Really?

I think if you can share that type of bond with a friend, that's something to admire.

But that's just me

mm...i somewhat understand what you mean but...me personally i don't love either my biological or adopted family members, and i have one very special friend who really feels like a kind loving caring sibling. at the same time though, it does bug me when from my perspective, it appears that people are like quick to call their friends their siblings when they haven't even had that much time to develop their relationship with each other. i feel like that happens often, but there's only one friend i call my sibling.

oh

my

god

hashuni mei where have you beeeeeeen ;w;

I've had my nose in my textbook for soooooo long

Studying hurts my brain ;__;

DUUUUCKIE ヾ(。・ω・。)

ouch, sounds rough...what are you studying for?

...oh, and are you still sick?

I have a unit test for math tomorrow.

Nope! I'm feeling much better. All the nasty fish is gone from my body ^.^

I drove on the roads for the first time today <コ:ミ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧

!!!

How was it? Were you nervous? How far did you go? Do you like driving now? Did you make sure to check you blind spot and mirrors often? Who was with you?

Aw yay! Duck's a big man. Driving around and stuffs ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

Edited by Hashuni Mei

!!!

How was it? Were you nervous? How far did you go? Do you like driving now? Did you make sure to check you blind spot and mirrors often? Who was with you?

Aw yay! Duck's a big man. Driving around and stuffs ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

It was nerve racking but fun at the same time. I was shaking the entire time and after. I think I'll like it more when I do it more. Yeah, but my dad had to remind me. My dad.

Yay! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ

It is.

It's terrible

Dugtrio, wooper and palpitoad.

I'm Daniel on the 3DS

I'm Graham on the 3DS and mine is pretty bad, but it has Wartortle to slightly redeem it

do you have any competitive pokemon breeding rejects that you would be willing to let go of

NO YOU'RE WRONG

WOOPER IS GREAT

It's so common though

It's worthless on a FS

I'm Graham on the 3DS and mine is pretty bad, but it has Wartortle to slightly redeem it

do you have any competitive pokemon breeding rejects that you would be willing to let go of

I do, but i'm travelling without my 3DS

I can give you some in 3 days or so, when i get back to Brazil