• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There there..... No shame in that

But when you afk so much that you never know how much time you really have, reading back is merely a detriment. For me, anyway

For me too. Considering that I don't have much time to being with.

The topics in this thread change a lot. I guess I don't want to miss the funny/crazy moments 'v'

Good, that is good.

Your old man has an iron stomach it sounds like? That is impressive, was he even fazed?

I asked him if he at least had a tummy ache and he said no.

This isn't the first time this has happened too... He can eat pratically anything and go unfazed

I asked him if he at least had a tummy ache and he said no.

This isn't the first time this has happened too... He can eat pratically anything and go unfazed

O.O

Is he fit? like does he exercise or does something similar? I could use a stomach like that.

Ooo 4242 :>

Damn those typos...

villainous typos, always messing me up.

O.O

Is he fit? like does he exercise or does something similar? I could use a stomach like that.

villainous typos, always messing me up.

He's pretty built. Especially for his age. But I've never seen him workout so I have no idea how he got that way.

I wish I got his stomach too. :(

wait wha you actually had bad fish? o.o how?

Let me take you on a journey.

I was hungry and couldn't find no foodz. But instinctively I lifted up the family griller and low and behold delicious looking pieces of salmon were sitting on it. Now note, people in my house make separate dinners sometimes if no one feels like cooking. I thought I'd might as well help myself to some since there was a lot. My dad took some too.

Little did we know that my mom made that salmon days ago and had forgotten it in the griller. *heavy sigh*

A few hours later I felt like garbage and thus the vomiting ensued. Worse I've had so far... But my dad was totally okay lol

Edited by Hashuni Mei

the answer to life is 42, a number which is considered unlucky due to the fact of its meaning.

4 is shi and 2 is ni. together it means 'unto death'

the answer to life is death yeyy

the answer to life is 42, a number which is considered unlucky due to the fact of its meaning.

4 is shi and 2 is ni. together it means 'unto death'

the answer to life is death yeyy

Kinda fucked up when you think about it.