• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

She is literally in every single anime I swear. But yeah she's pretty good at doing cutesy, tsundere voices. o vo)/

I was born in the United States, but I do hope to visit Vietnam sometime to see the cultural roots and such!

Meanwhile I just got the true ending for 999.

... WAS THAT WHO I THOUGHT IT WAS IN THE END. THAT AND SEVEN MIGHT'VE LIED !?

wow so much more mystery I'll never find out thanks aksys crai

Especially in the last few seasons she took several different roles. Studios are abusing her talent as much as possible for the money :/

Oh, that would be nice indeed. It is always interesting to get to know more abou other countries, especially if they are related to you.

Aliiiiiiiiice. Play the sequel to find out ~

As for Seven, yeah. I think he was in on the plan the whole time...

Uh... thinking...

10 iirc... one of which being... 18+ in every regard.

how lewd

Yo anon, been a while. So you DO play civ. I just bought civ IV some days ago, I like it so far

Edited by Mayora

Those sort of games do tend to bring out anger

Keep on chugging through!

Heh, fortunately I keep my anger classy, I shout odd things and once in a while, slap my knee

Darn. Some rain splashed into my room ._.

I think the only thing I dislike about rain, is that weird looking bugs get into my house afterwards.

Especially in the last few seasons she took several different roles. Studios are abusing her talent as much as possible for the money :/

Oh, that would be nice indeed. It is always interesting to get to know more abou other countries, especially if they are related to you.

Aliiiiiiiiice. Play the sequel to find out ~

As for Seven, yeah. I think he was in on the plan the whole time...

Mm..yeah. It's somewhat the reason why I don't watch anime that features her as a main character usually. ex Mary from Mekakucity Actors.

Indeed! It must be pretty cool to live in Europe, which so much diversity and history.

;A: b-but no vita though

.. Seven was part of the whole Nonary game? .. fffff-

how lewd

Yo anon, been a while

lol, at the time, I was in a mood for it, but it uh... went in a way that I did not like.

And I just remembered another one, so make that 11, this one was also 18+, but I liked this one.

Heh, fortunately I keep my anger classy, I shout odd things and once in a while, slap my knee

I think the only thing I dislike about rain, is that weird looking bugs get into my house afterwards.

this statement proves that naming people after bodyparts is not a good idea. confusing D:

Mm..yeah. It's somewhat the reason why I don't watch anime that features her as a main character usually. ex Mary from Mekakucity Actors.

Indeed! It must be pretty cool to live in Europe, which so much diversity and history.

;A: b-but no vita though

.. Seven was part of the whole Nonary game? .. fffff-

Really? I don't pay much attention to that...content is the most important factor after all.

We Italians are obviously the coolest people ever

BUY ONE.

That's what I think at least :P

And there is also a chance for Snake to be...

Heh, me too, I'm fashion challenged. I'll get her a DQ themed chocolate set.

Myself, I'm tacky. Well well Casanova, not bad.

Darn. Some rain splashed into my room ._.

Ah, rain. I like the sound of rain, very relaxing.

your boyfriend showed up

The nerve, he shouldn't have left the door open.

how lewd

Yo anon, been a while. So you DO play civ. I just bought civ IV some days ago, I like it so far

Alright, who do I need to set on fire this time?

Yep, mostly Civ 5. Civ 4 stopped working on my computer by the time I grew old enough to appreciate the complexity.

Hey guys

Rello, Raggy!

this statement proves that naming people after bodyparts is not a good idea. confusing D:

Haha, I was actually thinking about that when I posted, I didn't think anyone would pay attention to it.

Should I call you Junko, instead?

lol, at the time, I was in a mood for it, but it uh... went in a way that I did not like.

And I just remembered another one, so make that 11, this one was also 18+, but I liked this one.

F/SN?

I haven't read that one yet, surprisingly...

I plan on continuing with Sengoku Rance soon, which IIRC you know

Really? I don't pay much attention to that...content is the most important factor after all.

BUY ONE.

Well, casting is important to content.

My inner civ player agrees, Venice is super fun.

Are we talking about Smash Brothers?

Hehehe. Well that's better than punching a hole in your TV :P

Those little bugs need to escape the rain too. I wish they didn't try to escape into people's houses though...

BUY ONE.

Ahh I see I see.

Though there's a lot of other cool countries than Italy too :I

I would but we're really tight on money so yeah.

She looks like Alice but then she might just be a random person who just happens to look like her idkkk

Though it wouldn't make sense for him to be doing it on purpose..unless it was part of the plan with Santa and June. suspicious activity much

Edited by Koneko

Alright, who do I need to set on fire this time?

Yep, mostly Civ 5. Civ 4 stopped working on my computer by the time I grew old enough to appreciate the complexity.

N-not me. I swear, I'm a good kid

Well, it is indeed complex, but I liked that facet since the beginning. Makes everything far more interesting, even if I have yet to be able to use everything efficiently. I am playing in the lower difficulties at first, amd it's been going pretty well

F/SN?

I haven't read that one yet, surprisingly...

I plan on continuing with Sengoku Rance soon, which IIRC you know

Nah, it wasn't Fate, this one was H as well...

Hehehe. Well that's better than punching a hole in your TV :P

Those little bugs need to escape the rain too. I wish they didn't try to escape into people's houses though...

True indeed. My TV is flat screen, it wouldn't survive.

Heh, though I dislike the invasion, they die as a result so it works out whether they do or don't enter.

They have to pick between the falling ceiling trap or an Iron Maiden... so to speak

Somnia?

That's it.

I thought you were going to bed?

Edited by Soledai

Your Canadian, so I don't expect you to relate to this, but the great thing about rain is that fire ants come up, making them easier to poison.

i would play sengoku rance if it didn't contain comical rape and it didn't look hard.

Okay, time to burn something, WELCOME TO PLANET ANON BURNS YOU PEOPLE!

Totally. Sleeping to the sound of rain is the best.

Agreed, though I also enjoy thunder.

N-not me. I swear, I'm a good kid

Well, it is indeed complex, but I liked that facet since the beginning. Makes everything far more interesting, even if I have yet to be able to use everything efficiently. I am playing in the lower difficulties at first, amd it's been going pretty well

Mhm. I'm watching you.

The complexity does make everything more interesting, I agree. It takes practice, I'm still learning how to be effective at Civ 5 after, what, four play throughs? That's a good thing to do.

Heh, though I dislike the invasion, they die as a result so it works out whether they do or don't enter.

They have to pick between the falling ceiling trap or an Iron Maiden.

But then you have to vacuum up all the bug corpses.

So much rain. The water is pooling.

`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、、ヽ`ヽ`、ヽ(ノ;Д;)ノ `、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ``、ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ`、