Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

how does it have nothing to do with it? i don't get what you're trying to say...

and you missed the point of the second part. i was listing obscure games from popular series. did you know that metal gear had a gb game?

scrub

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I keep coming into this thread and just having absolutely nothing to say

it's sad

ooh I'll be on skype in like an hour or so

same here sort of :c

:O yayy

how does it have nothing to do with it? i don't get what you're trying to say...

and you missed the point of the second part. i was listing obscure games from popular series. did you know that metal gear had a gb game?

When you first said tht I was a skrub, you used Castlevania as an example, implying Castlevania is not a game for casuals. However, as Nobody mentioned as well, Castlevania is a well-known series too, also the third game. As such, your joke about calling me and Nobody a skrub was invalid, considering you used another known series as counter.

I know what you did with posting these games, doesn't change the fact that you used the wrong example before. You should have used those before instead of Castlevania 3. Castlevania 3 is talked about a lot in gaming communities

And the games I listed were for the most part pretty obscure as well (maybe Metal Gear not so much, but no, I didn't know that. Damn, I liked Metal Gear :3).

I played most of the games you mentioned too btw, just saying.

...Why do I get the feeling that this has turned into an actual argument? Wth

Edited by Battora

I see.... well, at least its over?

Yup, get to relax and unwind before bed.

I keep coming into this thread and just having absolutely nothing to say

it's sad

That's me most of the time.

Er...k. You did still use Castlevania at first when you called me a skrub and mentioned how everyone talks about Dark Souls. That part has nothing to do with this

Ghost's n Goblins, Metal Gear, Kid Icarus (not the 3Ds version), Demon Sword, Battletoads

I can do this too, m'friend :P

Demon Sword isn't that hard, I've beat that several times. Hell, picking it back up in college, completely rusty, I think I made it all the way to the penultimate boss my first try. I had more troubles with something like Shatterhands, iirc.

Dem Battletoads doe.

Demon Sword isn't that hard, I've beat that several times. Hell, picking it back up in college, completely rusty, I think I made it all the way to the penultimate boss my first try. I had more troubles with something like Shatterhands, iirc.

Dem Battletoads doe.

Yeah, it was of moderate difficulty. I just mentioned it because not many know it (at least I think not many know it)

Battletoads...*shivers*

Edited by Battora

Ok, now I'm interested to know, what are the hardest games you guys ever played?

Probably Tetris. I have lost every game of Tetris I've ever played. Edited by Balcerzak

Have fun~! Now you are the new Hibye ninja!

Good to be back!

My feet are thanking me.

Thanks.

We were watching Silver Linings Playbook. (My mom's boyfriend and my brother hadn't seen it, but I had watched with my mother when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled out). I wanted to say hi, but I couldn't really post anything long with my mom waiting. So it was Hibye

Did you have a relaxing trip?

Hopefully, it will make your work days more tolerable for your feet.

its just an old man pondering

then again Gen 2 was the darkest so eh

pood

You saying I'm dark?

Dual honorifics...?

That's something I've never seen before.

tsundere-kouhai-kun uses dual honorifics.

Thanks.

We were watching Silver Linings Playbook. (My mom's boyfriend and my brother hadn't seen it, but I had watched with my mother when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled out). I wanted to say hi, but I couldn't really post anything long with my mom waiting. So it was Hibye

Did you have a relaxing trip?

Hopefully, it will make your work days more tolerable for your feet.

You saying I'm dark?

tsundere-kouhai-kun uses dual honorifics.

Of course not

somewhat