Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Welp I can barely stay awake right now so good night everybody!

Good night Duck

I-I'll be better I-I promise don't be mad at meee ;n;

I'm not mad. Just disappointed

I love it~

That's some hard-core masochism right there. Like praying mantis level masochism.

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I see

I used to draw but I was so horrible at it that I completely stopped

art isn't my strong suit

except for performing art but even then I'm not great

"sucking at something is the first step to being kinda good at something"

!

Hibye! Gotta go get ready for work tomorrow; I spent the rest of the day playing WW HD, and now I have the whole Sea Chart filled out, a good portion of the triforce, and missing only 4 figurines in the Nintendo Gallery. (Only thing is I can't tell if I'm supposed to get a pic of Knuckle since the Tingle tuner was removed and I won't be able to complete the gallery this run anyways because I forgot to get Gohma.) :(

Nighty-night thread!

Hibye! Gotta go get ready for work tomorrow; I spent the rest of the day playing WW HD, and now I have the whole Sea Chart filled out, a good portion of the triforce, and missing only 4 figurines in the Nintendo Gallery. (Only thing is I can't tell if I'm supposed to get a pic of Knuckle since the Tingle tuner was removed and I won't be able to complete the gallery this run anyways because I forgot to get Gohma.) :(

Nighty-night thread!

Bye bye~

Hey Mei, I have a song I think you should listen to:

So this song is saying us Canadians are aliens?

*drags Shadow into the abyss

I don't see what insects has to do with the abyss

Nighty-night thread!

Night Silva

Edited by LuxSpes

Nighty-night thread!

I guess I'm gonna sleep too.

I'm tired...

Good night you two.

So this song is saying us Canadians are aliens?

*shrug* I don't know.

Goodnight thread (-, – )…zzzZZZ

I am surrounded by creeps.

lol u meanie :>

Nighty-night thread!

Nighty night! Sleep well!

I guess I'm gonna sleep too.
I'm tired...

Such activity... for a change, hmhm

I see you finally found a chance to use it.

It was just a matter of time.

(^.^) I was grinning like a dork when I posted it too.

Oh well...

Goooood night!

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Goodnight thread (-, – )…zzzZZZ

lol u meanie :>

(^.^) I was grinning like a dork when I posted it too.

Oh well...

Goooood night!

Good night Mei

Has anyone told you, that being a real estate agent is easy? Well guess what, it isn't. I've spent days and days working.. I went to college to work on my dream of helping people have homes, so I became a business woman. Though I'm not very good at it, I've spilt coffee on my coworkers, messed up papers, and jammed the printer with my shirt.. Yeah, don't ask. My name is Tomiko Hiraku, I come from the northern part of Japan. My parents died when I was young, so I lived with my grandparents. They loved me, and even saw me off to college. But now sometimes I feel like I don't get to see them often. Especially now.

Today started out like any other day; Spilling coffee on my coworkers, check. Messing up a contract, check. My boss, Shadowfrost Zenbiniar(They call him Shadow or James or Clause for short) came up to me, and I thought I was gonna get the pink slip. I was going to go home, dreams crushed and in tears, eating ice cream for days, when he invited me to his office to have a talk. Then it all changed from there.

why am I writing this

Has anyone told you, that being a real estate agent is easy? Well guess what, it isn't. I've spent days and days working.. I went to college to work on my dream of helping people have homes, so I became a business woman. Though I'm not very good at it, I've spilt coffee on my coworkers, messed up papers, and jammed the printer with my shirt.. Yeah, don't ask. My name is Tomiko Hiraku, I come from the northern part of Japan. My parents died when I was young, so I lived with my grandparents. They loved me, and even saw me off to college. But now sometimes I feel like I don't get to see them often. Especially now.

Today started out like any other day; Spilling coffee on my coworkers, check. Messing up a contract, check. My boss, Shadowfrost Zenbiniar(They call him Shadow or James or Clause for short) came up to me, and I thought I was gonna get the pink slip. I was going to go home, dreams crushed and in tears, eating ice cream for days, when he invited me to his office to have a talk. Then it all changed from there.

why am I writing this

You're not helping your case Shdaow-kouhai-kun