• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

We should play more TF2 again sometime Lux; those were fun times! ^_^

Agreed

The stock is always better,isnt it?unless its like, the ambassador;and i never dare use the bison for MvM, since people will votekick you for not using the banner; and i know to use the banners, but like you said, ill do it when i dont suck.

The stock is often the better choice, but not always. (for example, my favorite pyro loadout is Degreaser/Detonator/Powerjack because of all the sweet mobility).

And wow the community has gotten worse. For a while, people were all about DAT BISON in MVM. Get crit canteens, bigger clip, firing speed and damage and you're wrecking.

I take it back. Chapter 11 isn't the most annoying chapter of HHM. Chapter 23x is. I SHOULDN'T HAVE ACCEPTED GOING TO THAT PLACE :c

Ignore the Awakening haters Ace

J isn't an awakening hater, though. The one she hates is the best one (aka FE7).

She probably just dislikes Owain.

Edited by NOBODY

Agreed

The stock is often the better choice, but not always. (for example, my favorite pyro loadout is Degreaser/Detonator/Powerjack because of all the sweet mobility).

And wow the community has gotten worse. For a while, people were all about DAT BISON in MVM. Get crit canteens, bigger clip, firing speed and damage and you're wrecking.

You should see the people who are quitting the game because of too much conga,even though it died out in about a day

^^

Try it out. Volume One is out now. I snagged a copy at Glass City Con.

Hi Ace! ^_^

did you ever play FE6 yet?

The stock is always better,isnt it?unless its like, the ambassador;and i never dare use the bison for MvM, since people will votekick you for not using the banner; and i know to use the banners, but like you said, ill do it when i dont suck.

Banners are almost always better in MvM anyway because you almost always want to be using your rocket launcher.

Hi Ace! ^_^

did you ever play FE6 yet?

Banners are almost always better in MvM anyway because you almost always want to be using your rocket launcher.

The beggars bazooka is so amazing

It is pretty short. Did you like the Hell run and THE scene in the geothermal core? How about the final boss battle?

The game had a lot of potential that it wasted, which is one of the reason why I dislike it so much.

I think he dubbed it... "Why the hell was she in her zero suit" and geothermal core... started singing classical music at that point... that was the Adam scene right?

I wasn't paying attention to the final battle... though why the hell was she scared of Ridley?

Indeed, I could tell just by watching, the wasted potential there.