• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well first... We need to plan this out.

Pic of Roy: Young Lion (Or should I be rutger I don't even know anymore lol)

Pic of Lyn?: John

Pic of Oujay: Duck

Pic of Zelots?(I forget): Living La Vida Loca (Does he have a nickname)

Pic of Marth: Hero King

And of course anyone else who is joining the campaign to a better tomorrow.

if I may,I would like to join this campaign,as the mighty pelleas-Sama(I'm not enough of a rebel for a nickname) Edited by Livin La Vida Loca

Ohh I see I see. Have you tried waking up around the same time as your pops so you could ask him for it?

It seems like the most logical choice atm. An excuse like 'I sleep late' won't suffice if the internet is more important to you.

I was up around 7 am; still no wifi. Up around 9; still no wifi. Go back to sleep and wake up at 11; find out that he LEFT and didn't even think about it.

He said he forgot to do so, most likely because there was never any reason to turn it off in the first place because I was perfectly capable of being responsible and taking care of things that I need to do.

I shouldn't have to ask him to turn it on if he's going to have the stubbornness to acquire the power of control over to turn it off in the first place.

He's treating me like I'm in middle school and don't know how to have a responsible work schedule, completely ignoring the fact that I've already worked for 4 years straight and have proven myself capable of doing so.

Pelleas it is.

I'll call you... um... either Loca or LLVL

When this was my steam name,people just called me livin', or Vida on some occasions ,but not loca,since in Spanish ,the letter A usually has a female connotation at the end of a word(ex. niño=boy,niña=girl)with some exceptions of course,like Vida,which is always vida,no matter what gender you're referring to.Now,you can call me whatever you like,but I felt like giving a Spanish lesson :p

When this was my steam name,people just called me livin', or Vida on some occasions ,but not loca,since in Spanish ,the letter A usually has a female connotation at the end of a word(ex. niño=boy,niña=girl)with some exceptions of course,like Vida,which is always vida,no matter what gender you're referring to.Now,you can call me whatever you like,but I felt like giving a Spanish lesson :p

If "vida" means life... I think it's a "feminine" word in most romance languages... (E.g. in french: La vie)

Edited by Naughx

If "vida" means life... I think it's a feminine word in most romance languages... (E.g. in french: La vie)

Well,not in Spanish ,to my knowledge,since I've never heard anyone say Vido