Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Strength and foolishness are one in the same, then. Create your emotionless ego, but seeing truth in the world isn't going to make you stronger. It takes heart and much more. You can give up like you have or you can grow a pair and get somewhere in life.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Strength and foolishness are one in the same, then. Create your emotionless ego, but seeing truth in the world isn't going to make you stronger. It takes heart and much more. You can give up like you have or you can grow a pair and get somewhere in life.

all things come from stigma from the mind. Emotions are one of them, you can ignore that stigma, and still live on in life.

all things come from stigma from the mind. Emotions are one of them, you can ignore that stigma, and still live on in life.

You most certainly can. But such a stigma is there for a good reason. I'm a runner, Shadow. Always aspiring to be faster, stronger, greater. My coach has a saying: "Running is 99% mental." We work so hard, and we fight our way through every obstacle. The drive a runner has to work harder, the emotional unleash of duty in his heart...this is what makes him run faster.

To push further beyond and become great, you will need emotions.

You most certainly can. But such a stigma is there for a good reason. I'm a runner, Shadow. Always aspiring to be faster, stronger, greater. My coach has a saying: "Running is 99% mental." We work so hard, and we fight our way through every obstacle. The drive a runner has to work harder, the emotional unleash of duty in his heart...this is what makes him run faster.

To push further beyond and become great, you will need emotions.

Then I would succumb to the human mind. And my mental would come all crashing down. But I will not fall to the likes of it.

Now this, I understand.

It's terrifying. And I'm very sorry you had to experience such pain.

my way of change was 4 years ago, but a couple weeks back I had a mental breakdown, and probably felt more emotion than I ever have then

i hate them for being an inconsistent pestering,