Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

you speak as if I'm not aware of how truly messed up of a person I am. you're well aware of that, Shadow - more than you'd care to admit. you already know that there's no point in trying to convince me of the contrary.

pathetic

i was already aware; i am just proving my theories right again once more

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey man I told you it was only for summer

welllll homework is kinda important, I'd stay up for homework I guesssss

you gotta strike the balance man, did you take more stuff than you can handle

a publication of? School newspaper orrrrrrr?

I guess well is an okay way to describe it, kinda teeter-totter-ey

Sleep is still important though

You guess eh? I suppose it is, but sometimes I just wish we weren't assigned so much ;___;

My parents want me in more clubs, but I said no cause how strict my teachers were this year.

Like I said, I have pretty bad teachers. So a lot of bookwork is assigned agh

I'm in the Crimson, the yearbook staff. I don't mind the workload there since it helps me for the journalism field of interviewing, but staying till 7pm is an issue

Ehh nonetheless, I hope it leans toward the nicer aspect to things and such

Take it to skype people

Shadow this has gotten pretty serious, you're not helping either of them out with this. And as this conversation is possibly borderline/already rule-breaking with the flaming (I still don't quite know the guidelines yet and Integrity went to bed...) it should probably even more quit going on...

Yet going with "out of sight out of mind" "take it to skype" sounds a bit too selfish, though I also don't know if any of us could help them if they stayed... ohhh idk what to do ;~; I want so badly to help out but any experiences I've had with trying to help people who are this upset have never gone well before.

AGH Poly I'm so sorry you always have to feel this way... with the way your life seems to have been going for you. I know I would have lots of trouble were I in your shoes as well. Maybe... is there anybody here you'd be willing to let out your feelings at? Perhaps if somebody lent an ear you could relieve yourself

I don't know the proper way to ask this... (I'm really really sorry I'm not sure at all how to be helpful) But please try not to take your anger out too much, I feel like the angry feelings might only make you feel worse... Perhaps even distracting yourself with the ranting at somebody could help you with doing that? And if those thoughts make you angry, at least you can let out that steam without directing it right at somebody

J, maybe you could try do the same thing?

I feel stupid asking this because you two probably hate each others' guts right now... ^^; uguuuuuuuu but it might make things better for the both of you

I just want to settle this.......

Oh wait... or have you already taken it to skype by now? *took forever to type that post....*

I hope things can work out ;~~~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

tch...

sorry, you lot. apparently I should have just taken action first as opposed to hoping that letting out my anger would help.

You know

If you're depressed just try to write it all down

Not something like this, but write in a detailled fashion why you are being upset

It helps in venting anger more than such a conversation