• Soledai

That dress is absolutely gorgeous Fre! I want it too ;~;

I can assure you my personality is not as obnoxious as him

I have seen so. I'm part of your fan club for such a reason :P

i am nothin but an old man

Tell me what it is.

The edgiest geezer in existence ever since sir Marcel Reich-Ranicki death

May you wrek young ones in eternity

Well, I can't very well write an outline of it on my phone, but as a short concept

I'd be using the concept of an unreliable narrator to justify the events of the whole thing. If implemented in an rpg, the prologue would be talking about a protagonist with psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies. Due to his psychological problems he'd regularly conjure up hallucinations, creating the world the game sets in. Ofc, I'd have to make it so that this world reflects his own thoughts and flaws, meaning it wouldn't be a peaceful one with flowers everywhere. Switching between the real and hallucinated world, the player would slowly notice the madness of the protagonist, and the antagonists killed would in reality be mere stepstones in the way of the MC. Party members would aid the mc only in battles against monsters, which I'd just represent as nightmares haunting the MC, the party members being friends of the MC, yet unaware of his true nature. Bosses would allow only the MC to battle, and with each defeated boss a person irl would wind up dead.

The last chapter would focus on the side characters and their discovery that the guy they were trying to help all along was the murderer, thus featuring a last boss battle against the MC himself.

There are a few things that bother me about this concept

1. I'd have to write the MC as cunning enough to make it believable for him to lead everyone else on

2. The final boss wouldn't make much sense, as the side characters are not the ones hallucinating the magical world. It might be avoided by making a scripted battle from the MC's point of view against the rest of the party, where he would end up losing

3. I don't know if rpgmaker can implement all of the different ideas

4. In order to make the alternate world truly intriguing, I'd have to first read a work or two about personallity disorders (this one's doable tho. I mean, I like psychology so)

5. The location of the story would have to be remote enough to avoid investigation by police forces from elsewhere

6. I'd have to pay attention not to turn it into a horror game, as overusage of shock factor is as shallow as it gets, meaning I'd have to focus solely on the protagonist's mind and its exploration without jump scares

I don't think it is that bad an idea, but I'd have to do some research before having the confidence to do it. Getting ahead of oneself is never wise. Also, probably this has been done already lol

But yeah, this would be the basic concept

Edited by Kokone Kirino

The edgiest geezer in existence ever since sir Marcel Reich-Ranicki death

May you wrek young ones in eternity

Well, I can't very well write an outline of it on my phone, but as a short concept

I'd be using the concept of an unreliable narrator to justify the events of the whole thing. If implemented in an rpg, the prologue would be talking about a protagonist with psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies. Due to his psychological problems he'd regularly conjure up hallucinations, creating the world the game sets in. Ofc, I'd have to make it so that this world reflects his own thoughts and flaws, meaning it wouldn't be a peaceful one with flowers everywhere. Switching between the real and hallucinated world, the player would slowly notice the madness of the protagonist, and the antagonists killed would in reality be mere stepstones in the way of the MC. Party members would aid the mc only in battles against monsters, which I'd just represent as nightmares haunting the MC, the party members being friends of the MC, yet unaware of his true nature. Bosses would allow only the MC to battle, and with each defeated boss a person irl would wind up dead.

The last chapter would focus on the side characters and their discovery that the guy they were trying to help all along was the murderer, thus featuring a last boss battle against the MC himself.

There are a few things that bother me about this concept

1. I'd have to write the MC as cunning enough to make it believable for him to lead everyone else on

2. The final boss wouldn't make much sense, as the side characters are not the ones hallucinating the magical world. It might be avoided by making a scripted battle from the MC's point of view against the rest of the party, where he would end up losing

3. I don't know if rpgmaker can implement all of the different ideas

4. In order to make the alternate world truly intriguing, I'd have to first read a work or two about personallity disorders (this one's doable tho. I mean, I like psychology so)

5. The location of the story would have to be remote enough to avoid investigation by police forces from elsewhere

6. I'd have to pay attention not to turn it into a horror game, as overusage of shock factor is as shallow as it gets, meaning I'd have to focus solely on the protagonist's mind and its exploration without jump scares

I don't think it is that bad an idea, but I'd have to do some research before having the confidence to do it. Also, probably this has been done already lol

But yeah, this would be the basic concept

you betcha

Your story idea is possible , it's been done before mind

I like the idea

Yes I would love to have that dress ;u;

I'm usually not the one for over the board frills

But I think that one just does it right (probably since it's kind of a narrow strip or something~

~441.93 USD

that's not /that/ bad

And I just learned that right now

http://puu.sh/bpvWG.png

juliette et justine what the hell

But anyway... it's just that I've been getting my clothing from way cheaper places though, like for $100 or less instead of $440

The number still makes me sad ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

So picturesque :D

Heh, if I ever feel up to snapping photos, I might have to go a little distance from home, but it'll be worth it, last I went hiking, my one regret was not bringing any of the three cameras I got two days prior to the hike.