Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

W-well

Idk it seemed kinda creepy but I think it's mainly creepy if they seriously meant it. I think if it was just a joke what matters in the end is how Mei felt about it...

I mean there are some people who say creepy things all the time but I let it slide because I know they're just joking because I know them well enough, to me it was just... if people were actually being kinda serious about it... (but then I'd just say "hey quit being a socially awkward nerd and learn how to properly talk to a girl" ^o^) Though reactions to people who were joking would still vary, some people who know others really well can still not take it very well at all.

So I guess REALLY IN THE END it kinda depends on who you're talking to. And if you learn that "hey this person doesn't appreciate those jokes" then learn who to make those kind of jokes with

I feel like I'm going to regret making that an edit and not a new post, with the pace of this thread

all is good Fre

i've had some pretty bizarre things said to me, so that was minor in comparison

not saying that i'd like something like that to continue though :<

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh yeah, I did say that, it was at about 1 or 2am one summer night, well good on you.

I recall the friend thing, but I understand, sounds like a busy day.

You were right, even your weekends are wild cards, at least we will have free time at a later day.

Wow you remembered the time too? I just remembered how the website was a bit /sketchy/ in some terms and you said not to explore it

;___; please let me have a day to relax one day crai

but yeah, I suppose so! I am just anticipating for when october hits cause of the 5 day weekend that comes with it

all is good Fre

i've had some pretty bizarre things said to me, so that was minor in comparison

not saying that i'd like something like that to continue though :<

So now we know~!

NOW LESSONS CAN BE LEARNED AND THIS PLACE CAN GO BACK TO PEACE AND PEOPLE ARE HAPPY

.............. RIGHT???

..... right?? ;~~~;

Wow you remembered the time too? I just remembered how the website was a bit /sketchy/ in some terms and you said not to explore it

;___; please let me have a day to relax one day crai

but yeah, I suppose so! I am just anticipating for when october hits cause of the 5 day weekend that comes with it

Of course, those were some good times to be sure, and I remember my warnings too. >_< But that's just because I know how you curious you can get at times.

I'd even host whatever you wanted to see and then some.

I look forward to that too, if my circumstancs were better, I would've had a better laptop and likely built a pc by then, but for now, if you can't get free time until then, I'll try to share all the things I couldn't when that week comes.

Edited by Soledai

People, it's okay to get into arguments, disagree, and even fight. But I'm seeing things that have crossed clearly over into flaming. That is not acceptable. Period. I'm not naming any names, and I don't want anybody else to call people out and attempt to shame them or anything. Just bear in mind that everyone deserves a minimum standard of decency.

Mistakes can be made, and jokes can cross lines (intentionally or otherwise). When people are attacking each other in seriousness though, that has to stop. I don't want to have to start disciplining people for it, but if that's what it takes to make it stick...

Nighty night everyone; have a nice rest of your evening.

Of course, those were some good times to be sure, and I remember my warnings too. >_< But that's just because I know how you curious you can get at times.

I'd even host whatever you wanted to see and then some.

I look forward to that too, if my circumstancs were better, I would've had a better laptop and likely built a pc by then, but for now, if you can't get free time until then, I'll make sure to share a lot of things with you.

That is when curiousity kills the cat literally!

And until then, I guess little conversations like this will suffice. Oh yeah that reminds me, we need to finish that game with me screaming while trying to remember how to get out of the place while trying to get the true ending //shot

Though man this headache is horrible ;__; I'm going to bed early to see if it'll help

Bye bye Kitty

Sleep well o/

I feel happiness, for what it's worth, though it's unrelated to here.

Anon I haven't seen you in like 10 years

Well, good to hear that you're doing okay

Nighty night everyone; have a nice rest of your evening.

That is when curiousity kills the cat literally!

And until then, I guess little conversations like this will suffice. Oh yeah that reminds me, we need to finish that game with me screaming while trying to remember how to get out of the place while trying to get the true ending //shot

Though man this headache is horrible ;__; I'm going to bed early to see if it'll help

Heh, I try not to have that happen.

Yeah, these are good, these have meaning in them as well. Hah, that will be fun, the game, not you screaming... I think you'll only mess up once, at least I did >_>

Aww, you rest up and get well Kitty, see you tomorrow.

Edited by Soledai