Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

nah man I know for sure Mega Man is terrible, he has no close range options or combo starters

but they were saying Villager is really good just because the kill zones on stages are way too far out, like the knockback players do is perfectly fine but they live for so long just because of the kill zones

they were also saying 2 stock might be the standard for tourneys just because the kill zones make KOs a lot of effort

Yeah, heard about that. I doubt it, though. Wii U's blast zones might be smaller

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah, heard about that. I doubt it, though. Wii U's blast zones might be smaller

It makes sense to me, I hope they fix it. Games just feel like a snoozefest once you reach 100% and that’s the only thing stopping me from really enjoying the game.

Feels too much like: knock them back > they don’t die > wait for them to recover because edgeguarding options are weaker > repeat

Well...okay, so, In 'MURICA, **** YE-sorry, I get a little enthused, anyway, high schools here generally don't have a focus, though I believe there are still schools with specific focuses, like art or mathematics. For the most part you pick the classes you want, though there is a sort of linear progression. For example, you need to have taken a certain math course for Chemistry, and of course to take a class like Calculus you need to have taken Pre-Calculus (I don't know if that's a thing in Italy, but it is here). So, you can choose, but classes have requirements. Schools have to adhere to a core curriculum, so classes in different schools have to cover the same bases, but the teacher usually picks how.

That's probably just people complaining about school because they don't want to do. That's a futile effort in my opinion, and I like to learn anyway, so I don't do so.

Tsk tsk tsk, it seems like this brat yet has to learn of proper language

Com at me brah, I'll rek yo shit

Nope, in Italy as soon as we choose a school what we are going to learn is set. To be exact, every high school has two different points of focus, and a student can choose the one he'll stick with for the next 5 years. My school has the option of engineering and practical sciences, and one with latin plus the theoretical aspect of sciences. I chose the latter. Calculus, chemistry, electrodynamics, it's all part of the obligatory program.

Yeah, I suppose the reputation of murican high schools often stems from those guys who don't take any advanced classes. That would be the drawback versatility has. The lazy ones aren't forced to study complex stuff

(Tbf, some schools here are focused on easy fields, so there are plenty idiots here too. My school, being the hardest around, at least has an above average student body )

Hey, I have a job!

#1 jobs are for suckers

Don't kill me

:Kappa: Edited by Kokone Kirino

What is it?

Nothing, hoarsing around

Detective's Log: May 23rd

I've set up my base of operations in an abandoned home on the outskirts of Tokyo. Today makes the official start of my search for the infamous 'Sad Hoshi.'

How's it going, Sherlock? Any clues yet?

Dinner time

Till then, mortals

Yaaaawn~

Good afternoon everyone (*´∀`*)

Evening.

Tsk tsk tsk, it seems like this brat yet has to learn of proper language

Com at me brah, I'll rek yo shit

Nope, in Italy as soon as we choose a school what we are going to learn is set. To be exact, every high school has two different points of focus, and a student can choose the one he'll stick with for the next 5 years. My school has the option of engineering and practical sciences, and one with latin plus the theoretical aspect of sciences. I chose the latter. Calculus, chemistry, electrodynamics, it's all part of the obligatory program.

Yeah, I suppose the reputation of murican high schools often stems from those guys who don't take any advanced classes. That would be the drawback versatility has. The lazy ones aren't forced to study complex stuff

(Tbf, some schools here are focused on easy fields, so there are plenty idiots here too. My school, being the hardest around, at least has an above average student body )

Bro, I don't even English!

Hey, wanna hear my Ghandi impression?

I see. Hm, electrodynamics, sounds complicated.

Well, do you really want them to be electrodynamicists? You know, that reminds me of an idea someone in a math class I had had: Automatic learning. You'll break your arm and be rolled into the ER, and you'll see the doctor is 16.

(Conglatuations. Yes, that is an intentional misspelling.)

How's it going, Sherlock? Any clues yet?

Dinner time

Till then, mortals

Mayora I told you to stop infiltrating my mind when I'm trying to Detective's Log!

Ooh, italian food!

i caught a cold so the sleeping business hasn't been happening for me

but last night i slept soooo much

and my nose stopped running yayay

Wha, Mei caught a cold?

If I were present, I would've killed that cold.

But it's good to hear that you are getting better

15 different ads blocked by adblock and counting. Jesus Christ.

*whistle*

i caught a cold so the sleeping business hasn't been happening for me

but last night i slept soooo much

and my nose stopped running yayay

*sarcastically blows party trumpet*

Ah, British people have such fancy terminology for things!

How does it disprove that statement ?

Hello Anon ?

How are you ?

...I actually forgot the statement.

Hello Danse, I'm doing well. How are things over on the read?