Omg he changed his UN too

...and the tags

...and his member title

...and his interests

...and his avi

I DON'T EVEN LIKE HYPHENS

He seems to do this sort of thing a lot

Hello thread, doing well I see.

He's gone, don't know if it's permanent or not.

But what's in a name?

I'm sure he'll be back, probably with "Lady Lyndis ^//^" or something like that

Really if he's having problems he needs to go talk to someone about it. Shutting up and leaving for a while like this isn't exactly good for him or his relationships with the people here

I'm sure he'll be back, probably with "Lady Lyndis ^//^" or something like that

Really if he's having problems he needs to go talk to someone about it. Shutting up and leaving for a while like this isn't exactly good for him or his relationships with the people here

No, he did the Lady Lyndis thing because he was asked to by a depressed friend, he told me how much he didn't... really like doing that too much.

Personally, I think he should take a break first, clear his mind, then come back and resolve his issues, best not to act when you can't think properly

I say go for it. Just tell other people to stuff a sock in it if they try to start that kind of crap

Non, I should restrain, because based on what you said earlier, you would be against me, also.

No, he did the Lady Lyndis thing because he was asked to by a depressed friend, he told me how much he didn't... really like doing that too much.

Personally, I think he should take a break first, clear his mind, then come back and resolve his issues, best not to act when you can't think properly

Ah, I see. I guess that's what I get for not interacting with him.

That might be the best course of action, although I think he at least should talk to someone, even if it's just to vent

Non, I should restrain, because based on what you said earlier, you would be against me, also.

Pff, I don't care. To be fair I don't know John all that well, so I'm just going off of what I've seen him do. He's not a bad kid, he just seems to be the type of person to shut down in a weirdly passive aggressive way when he gets depressed, which unfortunately seems to be often. It's fine if you disagree or think I'm in the wrong, because I might be. So have at it ~o3o~

Well, I'm not known for my nice language.

I honestly don't even give a shit.

If he wants to go and stay go, let him.

After what I found out what happened with him and one of my very best friends I honestly don't even care if he feels like this, he can stay like that if he wants to.

My day has been miserable today because of this stupid chain of events it set off on me.

Even taking away my dislike of him entirely, I would be equally as infuriated at any of my actual friends if they pulled this garbage.

I don't even know what the fuck he's depressed about, if someone called him out on this shit because I was too depressed to, or if it's something else, but I don't care.

Sorry for bringing so much hate.

It's half of what I am.

It has a wonderful cathartic feeling to it, yeah

I'm not about to pry into things, but I am sorry to hear that something really bad happened between him and your friend

And yeah, I'd want to start smacking my own friends if this was how they were going to handle things

For sure. I've lived my whole life surrounded by passive aggressive people and it drives me up the fucking wall

'Cause that kind of shit achieves nothing

And just manages to piss off everyone