Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

fril's

Hey shock lemme give you a little guide that I think will help you

Besides its use for possession (except for "its" of course ^o^), ' is used to replace letters

nothing to do with plurals

unless you're using ' to replace that missing l in "fril's" =O

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

my day huh

atm I am studying since my teacher never told my class we had to study for 6 biology subjects until today so that's a thing

ahahahahaha please kill me

need a hug?

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

Ooooh Kitty I had considered using that as an avatar once

is that girl from anything because I feel like I've found multiple images of her but whenever I search the images nothing seems to come up

Hey shock lemme give you a little guide that I think will help you

Besides its use for possession (except for "its" of course ^o^), ' is used to replace letters

nothing to do with plurals

unless you're using ' to replace that missing l in "fril's" =O

could have just said i forgot an extra l...

>n>

You speed demons, and your sudden bursts

Though it's kind of nice to see it like that; reminds me of the early days

my day huh

atm I am studying since my teacher never told my class we had to study for 6 biology subjects until today so that's a thing

ahahahahaha please kill me

I shall check that when I have time..which is probably tomorrow

Same here

What are those 6 biology subject

There's no rush

ugh

i really wish i could drink legally...

I could drink legally for a whole year when I was your age >v>

need a hug?

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ

if only; I somewhat want a snow day so I can sleep in since I am still tired from last night (even though I slept for 10 hrs) but then extra school in the end of the year

the choices agh

Ooooh Kitty I had considered using that as an avatar once

is that girl from anything because I feel like I've found multiple images of her but whenever I search the images nothing seems to come up

I am pretty sure it's an original piece from the artist, so that's probably why you can't find her (?) I am not quite sure myself

Same here

What are those 6 biology subject

There's no rush

Um, probably simple stuff for you. I don't mind some of the later subjects, but she expects it to learn by memory and tell her word for word in the book. If you don't give the exact definition in the short answer part of the test, she takes off major points for not being 'exact' when it's essentially the same answer. No one in her class has anything higher than a B because of that stupid concept .-.

- Chemistry involved in Biology (Macromolecules, Chemical Reactions/Bonds, Nature of Matter)

- Scientific Processes in knowing how experiments, theories, laws, etc work

- Biogeochemical Cycles of Matter and how they work (Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus)

- Ecosystems and Communities

- Populations

- Human Activity in the Biosphere

I am pretty sure it's an original piece from the artist, so that's probably why you can't find her (?) I am not quite sure myself

=O

I guess so then~

Maybe the images I found just happened to look similar and a plaid red scarf is just a little popular~! That or they're all from the same artist

"To give someone lip is to talk back to them, to speak them in a disrespectful manor etc"

"manor"

gdi urban dictionary ;u;

A building paid me great insult once. Stubbed my toe for no reason out of pure spite.

It just means like to like talk back with disrespect

not saying you disrespected me, just more like i needed something on the constant murica v commie angle

I see >v>

I can't believe we were smaller than that one thread only very recently

Didn't we surpass that one thread a while back?

if only; I somewhat want a snow day so I can sleep in since I am still tired from last night (even though I slept for 10 hrs) but then extra school in the end of the year

the choices agh

Um, probably simple stuff for you. I don't mind some of the later subjects, but she expects it to learn by memory and tell her word for word in the book. If you don't give the exact definition in the short answer part of the test, she takes off major points for not being 'exact' when it's essentially the same answer. No one in her class has anything higher than a B because of that stupid concept .-.

- Chemistry involved in Biology (Macromolecules, Chemical Reactions/Bonds, Nature of Matter)

- Scientific Processes in knowing how experiments, theories, laws, etc work

- Biogeochemical Cycles of Matter and how they work (Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorus)

- Ecosystems and Communities

- Populations

- Human Activity in the Biosphere

That's pretty dumb :<

I think I saw most of this in 5th year of highschool (aka the last year) and the first year of Cégep (at least, that's what I gather from what you said)

Edited by LuxSpes

oh man Severlan my favorite poster I'm your number one fan you should post

I finished KotoR II just now, but I realized as the credits rolled that...well, I took a break from playing kotor ii on my laptop, and when I got back to it, I moved my save to my new desktop PC. The problem is, I forgot to reapply the restored content patch to the game. So I probably missed a lot of cool stuff.

:(