• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

How are you?

I'm doing great!

I got Alpha Sapphire this morning(the intro is made exacerbate the feeling of nostalgia) as well as Smash Wii U (I played a couple of match with my brother and it was great).

And finally, I went to the tutoring place today and my contract is signed. I am officially employed as a tutor!

How are you?

Because I'm lazy

ncillca.png

:newyears:

Nicely done.

I am doing well; I got decent scores on my Biology test while my English test I think I did really good on it

And how are you friend

Ah, sounds good, I don't recall if you mentioned a Biology test, but very well done all the same my friend.

And I am always glad to hear you are doing well, I am doing well also, I've been getting a few things done for next week.

Edited by Soledai

It's legit actually

he gave the test last week, but shit kept popping up for me so he pushed it back to today for me

That's pretty nice of him. I never saw a teacher do that before :o

Because I'm lazy

I get the feeling we don't get to talk enough 8[

I'm getting SSBWiiU later, but I think I'm going to delay ORAS a bit.

Half because I'm STILL undecided on version lol.

How are you enjoying them thus far? Anything in particular that you found really stood out as an excellent feature?

Also, the tutoring thing reminds me I'm supposed to tutor some high schoolers... >.> I'm too lazy.

I can only assume that the forum was so dumbstruck by this post they were rendered incapable to rant about it.

The Government is shutting down for a little bit guys

And who thought it was a good idea to reelect the guy who caused this? This is why I am an anarchist. This is so stupid.

Oh yeah, non-school tests are the best!

YEAH

/highfives!

I'm entirely sucking up but also she's pretty cool and i've got an entertaining nickname that i never grow tired of

IDGI also who is this "Reefa" you speak of?

Well it's you. You misspelled your name, but I fixed it for you.

I can only assume that the forum was so dumbstruck by this post they were rendered incapable to rant about it.

Won the thread. Get this guy some internets

Great!

I got Alpha Sapphire this morning(the intro is made exacerbate the feeling of nostalgia) as well as Smash Wii U (I played a couple of match with my brother and it was great).

And finally, I went to the tutoring place today and my contract is signed. I am officially employed as a tutor!

How was yours?

I'm glad your day has been well! Sounds like a lotta good stuff today owo/

I am tired as heck, but I gotta prepare for the holidays by making presents for..well. a /lot/ of people crai

YEAH
/highfives!

How are you friend

Ah, sounds good, I don't recall if you mentioned a Biology test, but very well done all the same my friend.

And I am always glad to hear you are doing well, I am doing well also, I've been getting a few things done for next week.

It was mentioned around..Monday iirc. Yeah Monday.

But that is good to know!