Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I like whatever zelda that's in smash the most. I guess I'm of the minority who prefers her?

OoT Zelda in Melee, TP in Brawl onward

waht

i know its beginning is slow but pls

why do you like being inside things

glac do we need to talk

It's boring.

No. I just like the dungeon. It's a hilarious concept with funny execution and COW SWITCHES

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

OoT Zelda in Melee, TP in Brawl onwardIt's boring.

No. I just like the dungeon. It's a hilarious concept with funny execution and COW SWITCHES

you're boring

cow switches are only in master quest though

Kim werent you aladdin in a whole new world thats awfulllll

Also im gonna wrastle poly soon with foxy grandpa by my side

I how would voice act wut? Kim im barely comprehensible as it is, I thought!

I remember for the longest time

Instead of completing TP, I used to just turn into a wolf and scare the folks in hyrule

It was fun <u>

I remember riding Epona everywhere in OoT for no real reason.

I've played them. I'm just trying to finish them without a guide and sort of doing bad.

Need help?

Egoraptor: GOD, SHUT UP! Seriously! You want all this attention like you care, like you really gave it your all in a new innovative Zelda experience! But instead you led Zelda into a frustrating monotony. You know, what started the franchise was like this sense of wonder, and what has thus far concluded the franchise is a sense of formality; a predictable, time consuming mess that asks you not of your sense of adventure, or even your wits, but instead your ability to listen and follow directions. You ask of us our ability to point something at something else and then walk towards it. You ask of us our willingness to get another bow and arrow, fight another boss with another giant glowing eyeball. Gee, I wonder how to FUCKING beat it?! I FUCKING WONDER Skyward Sword! You ask of us to get a cat from the top of a roof and carry it over to some guy who says "thank you." The Adventures of Link, Cat Delivery Man! IS THAT YOUR TITLE?! What's the tagline at the end?! “Cat’s out of the bag and onto the roof! 10/10!” No Wiimote motion issues here that could possibly cripple the entire experience! BEST IN THE SERIES! You’re like a spoiled rich kid who gets everything bought for you your entire life, and then when it comes to making it on your own, you can’t take it. You expect everyone to love you because you are who you are - part of the illustrious Zelda lineage. Nothing could possibly be wrong with you! You ‘’look’’ just like a Zelda! But you’re not one. You’re a pampered, doughy snob wearing nice clothes expecting to graduate scot-free because your daddy is an alum. Why would you need to improve? Why would you need to get any better? Everyone just agrees with your shitty ideas because you're a Zelda. FUCK YOU Skyward Sword. FUCK YOU!

when did Arin say this?