Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Zerochan hides violence tags from people who don't have accounts. I've seen some pretty bloody ships of them before. Mind it's not 100% of the stuff but

Canonically, both of them continually fight each other with deadly force, even though they're immortal and regenerate all damage. In Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth, Mokou seems to behave like a tsundere as well, and Kaguya genuinely likes Mokou. A possible result of this is that more works that explore this relationship nonviolently have been appearing, many portraying Mokou as a tsundere confused by her feelings, but more recently the idea that Mokou might redeem her family honor by wooing the princess who violated it has been gaining ground.

The phrase, 「てるもこは永遠の輝き」 ("TeruMoko wa eien no kagayaki" / "TeruMoko is the radiance of eternity" is one commonly used to declare support for TeruMoko.

Other than that, she's nothing special, and isn't really special personality wise. Yorihime and Toyohime do Eientei better justice.

Still

The presence of kawaii fanart shipping characters who supposedly hate each other is weird.

REISEN THEME

take crack at it

I like Reisen but I like Kaguya more

Should I perform daily attempt at talking to Glace?

correction: bi-daily.

Hi

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Also, that's a joke Glaceon Mage, you respond most of the time.

Anyway, how are you?

I got Shadow and Sol confused for a moment before I saw the names.

Good.... good

Edited by Soledai

I thought so.

Also the link is oddly an image.

Yes, this song is pretty great.

everyone needs more of it

I editteed it, but i musta been 2 SLO. Genesis 6 is Dark Dragon's music..a far less dense song

I editteed it, but i musta been 2 SLO. Genesis 6 is Dark Dragon's music..a far less dense song

Yeah, this theme was pretty disappointing.

Not sure about the original, but in the GBA I actually found Dark Dragon weaker than Darksol.

You know, I've still never played through radiant dawn. The only plots I haven't played through are fe2, fe3 part 2, fe4-5, fe10, and fe12s extra stuff.

Hello Roy !

How are you doing ?

Edited by Dresseur Pokémon Pierre

I really like how my Omega Ruby team ended up.

Though I can't tell why it sticks out to me more than some of the other teams I had.

I dunno, maybe it's just that it's the one time where I named all of my pokemon or something...

Or maybe it's just because I love Mega Swampert.