• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You've introduced him already?

EDIT: Quoting on mobile is derpy.

I've been bugging him about it for ages.

After the installation of Touhou my screen became black...

Tbf your computer isn't in the best of conditions.

Oh wow, that's a tough one to nuzlocke. Good luck, and keep us posted on it in here.

Touhou's downloading right now by the way.

Alrighty. Its my first nuzlocke ever so I'm pretty hyped. I'll keep everyone posted.

Alrighty. Its my first nuzlocke ever so I'm pretty hyped. I'll keep everyone posted.

That sounds pretty exciting, I guess.

I've been bugging him about it for ages.

And then you can innocently ask about his favorite character later.

Too bad the first gym's flying.

Unlike every other introductory rock gym.

Thats okay

Cause I have Totodile AKA Godzilla on my side...

Thats if he doesn't faint then I'm screwed.

Marth, Captain Falcon, and ZSS are ones I'm comfortable using in the tournament.

Most likely will just be using Marth a lot, because I'm used to him.

He sucks though. Oh well.

Marth and Falcon are cool.

I like using them a lot, though I don't play any tournaments.

Good luck!

IN.

I would go for it too.

Glac also recommended me to play it first.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

IN.

Yeah...

In that case, use Reimu and Yukari. Small hitbox, tea can be made in their last spell window, homing/lock on, there are so many reasons why this team is best

Magic team has the nice boon of eternal PoC, and Malice Cannon. Too bad Alice's shot and bombs suck. They also have to fight Reimu, who is the harder Stage 4 boss imo.

Scarlet Team... is gimmicky. Remilia will leave a shot wherever focusing started, which takes getting used to. Also ugh Reimu as Stage 4 boss

Netherworld team would be better if the spread shot wasn't focused. It makes using them really hard against bosses. They fight Marisa instead of Reimu though.

Oh, fun. Honestly I don't know why IN is popular as a first game, due to the last spell / familiar / time points mechanics.

I swear, every time I see a Youmu picture...

The patterns are easy and it gives you a ton of resources compared to TD.

Last spells don't count against you if you fail them. They're hard though

Time points are mainly an issue if you're playing for score, and even then, you have to be good at Kaguya's last spells.

Familiars are easy to get used to.

The patterns are easy and it gives you a ton of resources compared to TD.Last spells don't count against you if you fail them. They're hard thoughTime points are mainly an issue if you're playing for score, and even then, you have to be good at Kaguya's last spells.Familiars are easy to get used to.

Yes, but they aren't representative of the rest of the series. I personally think it would be especially hard to adapt to the reduced deathbombing window in other games, for example.

Also: don't attempt to decipher the storyline without a wiki's help.

Yes, but they aren't representative of the rest of the series. I personally think it would be especially hard to adapt to the reduced deathbombing window in other games, for example.

Also: don't attempt to decipher the storyline without a wiki's help.

But the longer Deathbomb window is part of what makes it a good place to start. Slow and steady to gain skill. I know that if tried to clear DDC Normal when I first started, I'd fail spectacularly. So I cleared IN Easy first, and steadily got better from there.

5TskoVu.png

pro wrestler Sabu competed in one of the most brutal matches in ECW history against Terry Funk in a Barbed Wire match. During the match, Sabu's bicep was ripped open by the wire and he was bleeding profusely. He was handed tape to close his arm up and continued the match