• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Its alright now, mostly I was already kind of in a fragile state of mind at the time and tend to get set off easily over the slightest things, after talking with Sol and the others I managed to pick myself back up for the time being

Responsibilities can be a huge lamer :c hopefully you'll be able to get it out of the way in a timely enough fashion

I hope your day goes well too!

Haha, yeah.. I can feel some wetness again so I don't think its quite done, must go back to grab more tissue >_>

getting set off happens

happens to me a lot more times than i like to admit >~>

but nice to hear you're doing good

gotta do what you gotta do

heh, thanks

yes

hop to it

Sigh

My work's timekeeping software is down so I can't sign in to get paid. :/

/pats

Open world seems to be the new trend in games.

and they just decided to make that a trend now?

Status announcements

Skype presence issues
By My status Leonas Sendrauskas on September 21, 2015.
Some of you may experience problems with Skype presence and may not see online. We have detected an issue with the status settings of Skype.
Affected users will not be able to change their status, their contacts will all show as offline and they will be unable to start Skype calls to them.
Instant messages are still being delivered as usual. The status issue also doesn't affect Skype for Web, which can be used to make calls and send instant messages.
We're working on a fix for this issue and hope to have an update for you soon. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused while we get this resolved.
Please note that you can access Skype via https://web.skype.com

Taken from Interest's post.

Edited by Soledai

Heh, you flatter me and do your best. Tempted to post Yoda vid

Aha, I see now. I know that feeling, in that case, I usually tend to "refine my point" so much it can't possibly be seen another way.

I think I get it in your dad's case, about going to your mom even after saying he won't. It's kind of like putting a priority to help you over keeping things to himself, it's something like that. Though from what you say, it tends to backfire, so I'm not entirely sure about that.

Ahh, in that case, I am glad to be of assistance.

Ah, hmm..

I haven't played it yet, but open world is...*shakes head* Oh well. Is there something you get for using the fulton? I remember in Peace Walker, you could use the soldiers on missions and stuff... You've played Ground Zeroes for all the 15 minutes that game was? and the other MGS games as well?

( ◜◡◝ )

Aaa. Yes, exactly. It always plays out the same no matter what, its frustrating. I'm not really one to talk but they both can be so stubborn..

Aha, do you not fancy open-world either? It doesn't bother me enough to be a dealbreaker, though I can't say I'm a fan of it.

You can still extract soldiers for use like in PW also well as animals now. Its been nerfed to where theres a success rate and you can't fulton anyone indoors anymore until you get an upgrade though. Speaking of upgrades, apparently you can fulton tanks and trucks too I think. It takes awhile before you start unlocking nice things so early game is hell at first.

I played GZ, as well as the rest of Solid ones too. Only ones I haven't played are Metal Gear 1 and 2 and any of the spinoffs besides Revengance

getting set off happens

happens to me a lot more times than i like to admit >~>

but nice to hear you're doing good

gotta do what you gotta do

heh, thanks

yes

hop to it

Yes, its a terrible feeling and thing to deal with q_q And thanks again!

Right right, and no problemmm

It seems to be taken care of now, hooray

Skype sucks

Only ones I haven't played are Metal Gear 1 and 2 and any of the spinoffs besides Revengance

Yes, its a terrible feeling and thing to deal with q_q And thanks again!

Right right, and no problemmm

It seems to be taken care of now, hooray

Revengeance too good

like it's tracks

no tears for me, silly letty

no prob

i'm a big boy

gotta have my responsibilities

*flex*

nice to hear that problem has faded away

hooray

*throws confetti*

Revengeance too good

like it's tracks

no tears for me, silly letty

no prob

i'm a big boy

gotta have my responsibilities

*flex*

nice to hear that problem has faded away

hooray

*throws confetti*

So true B)

aaaaa

well when you put it that way I will definitely have to make an effort for smiles, definitely

Yes!! Its

uh

part of growing up

or something meaningful like that

Yeeep, also I'm gonna like nap or something

gbye for now

Not for me

strange

i see you as online

r9LP7i7.png

So true B)

aaaaa
well when you put it that way I will definitely have to make an effort for smiles, definitely

Yes!! Its

uh

part of growing up
or something meaningful like that

Yeeep, also I'm gonna like nap or something

gbye for now

:^D

people look better and lead better lives if they smile : D

yes, exactly

have a nice rest

hope it leads to feeling better and stuffs

( ◜◡◝ )

Aaa. Yes, exactly. It always plays out the same no matter what, its frustrating. I'm not really one to talk but they both can be so stubborn..

Aha, do you not fancy open-world either? It doesn't bother me enough to be a dealbreaker, though I can't say I'm a fan of it.

You can still extract soldiers for use like in PW also well as animals now. Its been nerfed to where theres a success rate and you can't fulton anyone indoors anymore until you get an upgrade though. Speaking of upgrades, apparently you can fulton tanks and trucks too I think. It takes awhile before you start unlocking nice things so early game is hell at first.

I played GZ, as well as the rest of Solid ones too. Only ones I haven't played are Metal Gear 1 and 2 and any of the spinoffs besides Revengance

Nope, open world is by and far pointless if you ask me. I can deal with it, but I will never see the allure in it.

...Huh? How... how can an extraction have a success rate? Konami why? I mean I'd get it if the soldiers moved to intercept, but wow.

I saw a fulton indoors one time and had a chuckle, because physics. But animals, huh? Can you use them too, or they have another purpose? Oh my goodness, I must see a tank get a fulton, and that makes sense actually.

Aha, I see. Portable ops wasn't bad, it just had the inconvenience of being on a handheld. and Revengance is... okay.jpeg I'd still possibly giving it a suggestion though.

A HHH Skype chat? Hmm, doesn't surprise me.

Lol, this.

Not missing a thing.

Then again; I certainly wouldn't know, hahahaha