• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

you need to calm that bias

actually I just happened to spend a couple hours trying to A-rank this one mission with her, over the course of which she happened to max her level and Yin and stuff

if it was due to bias, her Flash and Yang attributes would be maxed too.

Speaking of... whenever I resume my SRW Alpha playthrough, it's a bit of a shame I won't fight Kaworu in my current playthrough. He's in a route split (surprise surprise, the game is pretty much almost nothing but route splits), and I've decided to go the other route.

Awakening lunatic is bullshit. In fact, on my lunatic run I got all the way to grima but I never beat the final chapter because of his inflated stats.

There was salt to be had.

Yeah DeSu is too much strategy. I suck at strategy games.

SMT is raw persistence and adaptation. Which I do have plenty of.

Seraph, highest order of angels. Joins you in a few other games as well if you got law.

But it's design is interesting, because angels were supposed to look really weird according to bible sources. Like ezekiel describes the really high ranking angels as simply incomprehensible to humans.

Neutral gives you...nothing. Which makes sense, because neutral is all about humanity, with no seeking help or submitting to demons or angels.

Sucks because neutral is the hardest route and you don't get a super powerful ally like mara or seraph to help you out.

I heard. >_> I dunno about Grima there, but damn. Grind DLC to get everyone to max levels? But then I bet it's still impossible otherwise.

Not that much strategy! ...Okay, there is a bit. But I really like it. ;w; Especially DeSu2: Record Breaker. Until something happened, maybe Digimon or something and now Fates. But you play FE.

Yeah, I saw the name on the link but it looks fugly as hell. Nooo, I won't accept that! I'll accept Seraphimon or however you spell the name. Bibles can suck my dick and since I have none, they can suck the air.

I see... Yeah, that does suck... but I lean toward Neutral more. But if I could play main SMT games or Strange Journey, I'd go Chaotic then. 8)

Dammit shirley come back I never get a chance to post in paragraphs these days. :[

oops I got distracted by Fates and then Cold Steel.

I just realized that I accidentally did that on my profile page

Technically they qualify.

I'm havin a bad day

;_;

My condolences, you sound like you could've used a really good meal.