• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man it sure is fun watching yu gi oh and pointing out all the times they break the rules

Yeah, it's the best.

I've learn my lesson on the previous map. I'm only going to use the Super Robots to finish off enemies. I don't want to risk the enemy AI targeting anyone other than Isamu...

no I'm just concerned that he picked full boobs and not anything else that could be used to identify the character

Well, my avy does contain her Shinobi outfit.

Oh I thought, well all right.

Noted, miss charming. Also, how are you?

Well we'll see in a couple of days. I doubt it'll stay but just in case. I don't think it's the first time soooooooooo. That's why I'm so dismissal of the pain even if it is annoying as fuck.

I'm alright, better today. How are you tonight?

Those new STMC are quite scary... 65K HP and Prevail, 1-10 range attack, and can hit hard. Dammit...

I'm not gonna dwindle. I'll just cut a path, defeat Euzzeth, and move on...

Well we'll see in a couple of days. I doubt it'll stay but just in case. I don't think it's the first time soooooooooo. That's why I'm so dismissal of the pain even if it is annoying as fuck.

I'm alright, better today. How are you tonight?

Ah I see. Still, my condolences young lady.

Good. I'm pretty good tonight, granted I need something to do, but good nonetheless.

Ah I see. Still, my condolences young lady.

Good. I'm pretty good tonight, granted I need something to do, but good nonetheless.

Thanks ;_;

That's good! What do you mean by needing something to do? Are you bored or something?

Okay, stopping for now.

Just one more STMC to defeat and then Euzzeth, and the path will be open for the Excellion. Too bad that one STMC is the most powerful one.

And to my disfortune, Voltes V got defeated. Good thing for Repairs after the map ends...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

With the rate I'm going, I think I'll be able to finish Part 2 tomorrow. I think the Excellion is just two turns from reaching the spot, counting the turn I'm in. I think.

That's good! What do you mean by needing something to do? Are you bored or something?

A little bit bored, yeah. I went to do something earlier and started to doze off, not that I was into it in the first place.

poor penguins

Nope.

They've been condemned to a frozen wasteland for their terribleness.

and then that frozen wasteland is starting to melt because we're more terrible

A little bit bored, yeah. I went to do something earlier and started to doze off, not that I was into it in the first place.

Ohhh I see. Well, that's probably why you started to doze off, when you're not into something. Wellllllllllll... I'd keep you entertained if I stream Sen 2. But not yet anyway. Maybe tomorrow. o/

Nope.

and then that frozen wasteland is starting to melt because we're more terrible

Ohhh I see. Well, that's probably why you started to doze off, when you're not into something. Wellllllllllll... I'd keep you entertained if I stream Sen 2. But not yet anyway. Maybe tomorrow. o/

We are indeed the terriblelest of the terribles