• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm going to have a mono grass team in SM.

But should I go in completely blind or just look at all the info.

i always go blind in pokemon lol

kinda

or as blind as it gets as information is released on serebii

Edited by Lillie

So apparently people figured out that the runes in Breath of the Wild can actually be translated to alphabet and they were able to decode some of the text in the game. Apparently the marker you can place have text that read ''It's dangerous to go alone''. There's even ''All your bases are belong to us'' sneaked in somewhere apparently.

So apparently people figured out that the runes in Breath of the Wild can actually be translated to alphabet and they were able to decode some of the text in the game. Apparently the marker you can place have text that read ''It's dangerous to go alone''. There's even ''All your bases are belong to us'' sneaked in somewhere apparently.

Wow that's pretty impressive

Amazing

Does that mean you'll change your theme 5 times a minute?

No, that means I'm going into the picture thread, getting pics of Shirley, then make those my theme.

iwanko is adorable >/

okay

It's not.

Look forward to it.

Well, I'm done with FE8. I know you can grind in the creature campaign forever, but that's boring; clearing the Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins once was enough for me.

So without further adue, here's my final mans:

pXRHwX3.png?1

Ephraim was a great unit all around, probably my best overall.

aUNufxy.png?1

Light magic was really helpful against monsters and he was the first one to be able to use physic and the only one able to use fortify. Otherwise he wasn't that great.

gZRLgmZ.png?1

He's here because I wanted someone who could use axes. His stats aren't amazing, but his A support bonus with Ephraim is.

fTzEY3i.png?1

My best magic user overall. I was secretly hoping for more though.

txdTLi3.png?1

Neimi is a close second to Ephraim. Her high speed was very valuable.

41W8FIV.png?1

This guy survived two draco zombie attacks on the same turn and even pierce critted one to death on the counterattack. Enough said.

9TxVE1O.png?1

I wanted a dark magic user. With support bonus with Lute and Duessel, and a few statboosters, he was very usable, though still the weakest unit on my team.

algWiKv.png?1

I love her.