• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

*Gives a permanent marker to Mei*

Now you'll be able to draw stuff on people's face while they are sleeping.

She can even use it as a mic when singing

Dumb me got in an accident because I didn't use the brakes on my bike and got hit by a car. Fortunately, I had a helmet on, and landed on grass too. Too bad my bike is fucked now, broke my glasses, and got some bruises, but otherwise I am okay.

Dumb me got in an accident because I didn't use the brakes on my bike and got hit by a car. Fortunately, I had a helmet on, and landed on grass too. Too bad my bike is fucked now, broke my glasses, and got some bruises, but otherwise I am okay.

what At least you're fine. >_>

Jeez, dude. Glad to hear you're all right.

It's great that you're alright...

But you'll have to get new glasses and a new bike... Which sucks.

that's terrible but at least you're all right and stuff

I hope you'll learn your lesson and be more careful next time. :D

Yeah. I got too excited with the speed of my bike, didn't see the car coming at first. I really should stop at every cross street I go. Then again, there was also a tree that made it hard to see a car coming.

Forgot to mention, that I also got a chip in my teeth, which sucks.

Edited by Ercdouken