• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So I got two massages because the first one was cut off short by 30 minutes for some retarded reason and then the second one was so painful that now the muscles on both my shoulder blades hurt like fuck. The bones below my neck was hurting too but now that one is okay.

jesus christ

Ah finally, reached the highlight of the Divide by Zero mod, Post-Colonialism. Let's see if I can hold my overseas land toguether...

Quite an interesting Roaring Twenties...

looks like the old man is gonna be left hanging for a while more

I was away all night, so it evened out.

is that why it tastes like ass?

...damn, couldnt say that with a straight face lmao

Ha, I loled.

But ham is good though. >:v

;)

Oh, I just dislike it. I can eat anything lmao. ...well almost anything. Oh wait, I do like pork in pozole though.

Wooooooooooooow. I can't believe I ate pigs actual butts lmao.

I went to bed shortly after that lmao. Or more like turned off the laptop. I was fine... kinda. Now my shoulder blades muscles hurt because the second massage I got went poorly. >_> How are you today though?

Ohh, Pozole looks good, I must say.

Hey, it's all right, who knows what else we've eaten of these animals. o:

Ah, that's all right. I actually didn't come back to check, oops. But have you showered? The hot water might loosen your muscles a little. And I'm pretty great today, I think last night's cheesecake put and kept me in a good mood.

Ohh, Pozole looks good, I must say.

Hey, it's all right, who knows what else we've eaten of these animals. o:

Ah, that's all right. I actually didn't come back to check, oops. But have you showered? The hot water might loosen your muscles a little. And I'm pretty great today, I think last night's cheesecake put and kept me in a good mood.

It IS good. Or at least I like the one Ein's mom made.

That's true. Speaking of these animals, I ate cow belly (not stomach) and tendons for the first time sometime last week with my dad. They were delicious, especially the tendons.

Well, just like I didn't yesterday. >_> I haven't yet, but damn it was painful than sore. Now it's mostly sore. I'm gonna shower soon though. And that's good! Hey why didn't you leave me some of that cheesecake? :<