• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I heard women clothes have either shitty or no pockets as a ploy to get them to buy purses and shit

I don't know if thats true but I believe it anyway

I believe that too. And I hate wearing pants so...

But then when I'm with Ein, I can also just make him carry the small necessities I have. -3-

Id buy a little vest or coat or somethings for pocket convenience

Though the coat thing would be a problem because..

>summer

A coat would be a problem for me in California all year round. And I don't wear vests.

I believe that too. And I hate wearing pants so...

But then when I'm with Ein, I can also just make him carry the small necessities I have. -3-

I hate wearing pants too omg I usually just wear them because my hair grows back too quickly and I'm not always in the mood to shave...why must I get gorilla legs

I wanna start wearing dresses more

yes its a win-win

I hate wearing pants too omg I usually just wear them because my hair grows back too quickly and I'm not always in the mood to shave...why must I get gorilla legs

I wanna start wearing dresses more

yes its a win-win

YEAH I used to be like that too but then I just shave in the shower when I remember. But I know right. ;w; We both have gorilla legs. Though mine aren't that long but I just get self-conscious yes.

do it I'm always wearing dresses and skirts lmao. Even in the winter.

Yes. Do it with the supernerd when you guys are together in person again.

I see... well, children are negligible in speedruns though I did use Morgan in Awakening and it made that one chapter for the Exalted Falchion go faster. It's just that it takes longer to level her up as a Troubadour to promote her for a speedrun. But that helps.

don't need kids? then yeah she makes a decent dark falcon or witch

don't need kids? then yeah she makes a decent dark falcon or witch

I doubt it for Revelation. I mean what with the royals, I think getting the kids will just take more time. Unless one of them will be like way better than say... Ryoma. And I don't think any of them can match him. >_>

I doubt it for Revelation. I mean what with the royals, I think getting the kids will just take more time. Unless one of them will be like way better than say... Ryoma. And I don't think any of them can match him. >_>

nah, not really... maybe ophelia? her paralogue gets you stuff like a free horse god

YEAH I used to be like that too but then I just shave in the shower when I remember. But I know right. ;w; We both have gorilla legs. Though mine aren't that long but I just get self-conscious yes.

do it I'm always wearing dresses and skirts lmao. Even in the winter.

Yes. Do it with the supernerd when you guys are together in person again.

Ya thats what I do nowadays, I always have a hard time getting the hair near my ankles though <_> Its such a drag

I don't think I can do that, I have no tolerance for the cold but otherwise yes I should

I will and he's already done it some before!! I brought a lot of junk with me and had to lug my laptop to my house a few times too for my dad to check because it was acting up

Oh boy, David might not like this newest episode of Dragon Ball Super, despite it giving Gohan and Future Trunks alot of talking time, and recollecting. Very good bits of fluff such.

But this line...

Piccolo, to Trunks: "Don't bother taking Gohan with you to the future. He's a scholar now, not a martial artist."

Edited by Jedi

I LOVE NICE VESTS I have one thats super stylish and I'd love more but its too hot to wear this time of year :(

awwwwwwwwwwwww that sucks

A coat would be a problem for me in California all year round. And I don't wear vests.

This sucks even more!

/pats

i can't wear dresses and skirts, i can't

the few times i did i got super teased about it and now i only wear jeans

even when its like 100 out

FHxNdoX.jpg

Look at this fucking Daru wannabe

CnAnCm3UkAAf_FZ.jpg

QUALITY...TRANSLATIONS....

Such quality

Very translation

Wow

rip tonton

He made a good purchase

Okay but maybe now you can figure out what the title means

Under night = Under the night sky, since there's an 'endless night'

In-birth= Play on 'Inverse' your more-or-less enemies in the game that is causing the 'endless night'

The plot of the game makes the name clear.

You should expect to hear about fire emblem when fire emblem is the main reason people joined this site in the first place.

WHAT, NO

i joined this forum only to shitpost

Edited by Nobody

He made a good purchase

idk anythin about the game to agree or disagree I suck at fighting games and therefore don't seriously play them

I just made the comment because he was talking about his lack of self-control!!

nah, not really... maybe ophelia? her paralogue gets you stuff like a free horse god

Huh? Horse god?

Ya thats what I do nowadays, I always have a hard time getting the hair near my ankles though <_> Its such a drag

I don't think I can do that, I have no tolerance for the cold but otherwise yes I should

I will and he's already done it some before!! I brought a lot of junk with me and had to lug my laptop to my house a few times too for my dad to check because it was acting up

Oh. Good. Then you can wear dresses and skirts because those are superior to pants. I barely wear any pants that aren't pajamas. And hell yeah, it's like you don't wanna cut yourself but damn those uh... area.

Awww... well there's always stockings and stuff!

Oh. GOOD. Make him do it more. >D

idk anythin about the game to agree or disagree I suck at fighting games and therefore don't seriously play them

I just made the comment because he was talking about his lack of self-control!!

Oh you're all right, Lettooce

Also hey

[10:22:48 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuaq8
[10:23:37 PM] Tristian S.: [10:23:15 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuau3
[10:23:27 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuawm

Oh boy, David might not like this newest episode of Dragon Ball Super, despite it giving Gohan and Future Trunks alot of talking time, and recollecting. Very good bits of fluff such.

But this line...

Piccolo, to Trunks: "Don't bother taking Gohan with you to the future. He's a scholar now, not a martial artist."

: (

I learned this person's name was Mugetsu(?) so I'll have to post the appropriate theme

i always preferred

even though it is the theme to my nightmares are a child