• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, one Adrastea destroyed. Just the other Adrastea and two Serpents are left. Considering this is Endless Waltz, I'm still waiting for Wufei to show up... since of course he will...

Alright, I rout the enemy, and got the skill point. Dekim sends more forces out the base, which now indeed include Wufei. Meanwhile, Banou and the Braiger team show up and now the objective is to bring them to the base. Should be simple enough... if it wasn't that I can't use Daitarn or Braiger, but instead the Bry-Thunder and Mach Attacker. Oh well...

And now, final process of the unlocking process. Heero must fight Wufei once then talk to him twice. And this is pretty much going over their EW fight and talk. The result will be Wufei joining right here and then. Now, as I mentioned before, this isn't exactly missable. He will join regardless of having done this. But it would be until later and not here. For this playthrough I figured, "why not have him join now?".

Sophia-Today at 10:56 PM

;8ball is trump actually human
RoboNitoriBOT-Today at 10:56 PM
@Sophia: Don't count on it.

Stop watching happy things

but she watches fate/ zero

Edited by Trisitei

Huh, interesting. Once enough have been destroyed more Serpents show up. I think this shows an oppotunity to grind a bit... hmm....

Alright, putting a stop for now. Will finish another day.

Man, I'd say, Alpha Gaiden's version of Endless Waltz is not really doing it for me. At least compared to other games'. Maybe since this is just Stage 7 of +40, hence being so early in the game that to me it doesn't really carry much weight unlike in other games when it's at least used as the half-way mark or around there.

That said, so far it's the only non-OG plot that's happening right now, so most likely they decided to use it this early in order to have something not completely related to the Gravity Wave and Project Aegis, unlike to what the Titans are being used for right now. Since considering things, most of Zeta Gundam's plot was used up back in Alpha. Right now the Titans are in "borrowed time", so to speak. So might as well, I'd guess.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You read me

meant more asking what you meant

haven't really been following whats been going on in the forums today

my apologies

though most likely, I'll be agreeing with you , whatever the thing is

Edited by Trisitei