• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

That's one thought I can get behind.

Speaking of, I'm afraid I can no longer delay a haircut. I'm being bugged constantly now to get one...

making yourself uncuter now counts as symbolism for character development, damn you lazy writers

how long is your hair? my mom makes me get a haircut every few months

Garnet/Dagger's hair ;w;

at least the hair doesn't cover her back anymore, but she looked cuter with the long hair

Personally, I think that such actions fall under "show, don't tell". Don't tell us they'll change by changing appearance. Just show us their new self and let their actions, not their image, speak for themselves.

The only time I can think of where someone chopped their hair and it made them look better was Luke from TotA bc his original hair was way too shaggy and dumb and his face looked weird before he cut his hair and then it changed???? magical facelift??????? idk

other than that I agree, long hair = superior

how long is your hair? my mom makes me get a haircut every few months

Well, it's already barely reaching beyond my neck. Usually it's a little before that when my family starts to think I should get a haircut already.

The only time I can think of where someone chopped their hair and it made them look better was Luke from TotA bc his original hair was way too shaggy and dumb and his face looked weird before he cut his hair and then it changed???? magical facelift??????? idk

other than that I agree, long hair = superior

I wish magic could facelift my room =)

i don't mind short hair but some characters just look 10x better with long hair, TEN

It's a symbolic thing in Japanese culture :P:

i think i understand getting a professional haircut as an image change than just dragging a knife across your hair and giving yourself an uneven cut.

something like, dyeing your hair a special color

Well, it's already barely reaching beyond my neck. Usually it's a little before that when my family starts to think I should get a haircut already.

how easy is it to manage short hair, my hair gets all over the place and i have to clean it up

i think i understand getting a professional haircut as an image change than just dragging a knife across your hair and giving yourself an uneven cut.

something like, dyeing your hair a special color

True, its hilarious how clean the cuts that Luke and Garnet give themselves.

"me becoming more attractive is character development"

wait so if a video game character had plastic surgery

would that be character development?

i feel like i just asked a very deep question.

MY GLORIOUS FANTASY STEEL ALLOWS ME TO GET THE FINEST AND CLEANEST HAIRCUTS, INDICATIVE OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

wait so if a video game character had plastic surgery

would that be character development?

i feel like i just asked a very deep question.

it might be development in CERTAIN areas? not sure

maybe if they're disfigured and got a surgery to look more normal, so they feel more confident about it, but that comes after the surgery so it wouldn't be the surgery representing character development

MY GLORIOUS FANTASY STEEL ALLOWS ME TO GET THE FINEST AND CLEANEST HAIRCUTS, INDICATIVE OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

it might be development in CERTAIN areas? not sure

maybe if they're disfigured and got a surgery to look more normal, so they feel more confident about it, but that comes after the surgery so it wouldn't be the surgery representing character development

rip

that's some nice thinking however i approve

The first time I played Abyss and saw that scene my exact thought was "and now he'll change his name to Dagger"

I imagine him saying that and then Tear just jokingly decking him.

">explicit exploitation of underage women
>exploitation of underprivileged people like Yayoi
>the producer ordering idols what to do is nothing more but an instrument of patriarchal oppression against women
>exploitation of oppressed minorities such as Hibiki who is an Okinawan

Yes, Idolmaster is terribly problematic that it should be banned. The United Nations should never let the Japanese get away with this."