• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

4194a67d1c.png

poor johnny's been stuck in the dungeons for 10 years while this is mark's third nct debut

I thought of Johnny's Entertainment when I saw Johnny lol. And then it registered that JE is a Japanese company lolololol.

do you know something about Los Gatos, Shirley?

No, but that's the only thing I noticed. LOS GATOS I don't even know where it is.

Still dunno. Might be further north unless I'm totally off because I only know my LA cities when I look at google maps out of boredom.

But LOS GATOS

San Fransisco Bay area. Near San Jose.

Yep, Los Gatos. Named like that because of the bobcats and stuff that live in the area.

San Fransisco Bay area. Near San Jose.

Yep, Los Gatos. Named like that because of the bobcats and stuff that live in the area.

...Damn. That's way up north lol.

Awww... well that's kinda cute. I would've totally gone there if I knew how to drive, had a license and a car.

Okay, time to now start Stage 11.

Tetsuya and Jun find Boss, tended by a medic. As the latter explains, Boss and his "Walker Machine" had crash-landed nearby. As expected, Boss has no idea either of what's going on, so the three figure they must remain with the Iron Gear crew for a while longer to gather more info.

Speaking of, the Iron Gear is currently en-route to meet with the Innocent, people who live in domes and are the ones that supply the outside with WM's and stuff, in exchange of Blue Stones. Just then, Breakers attack.

And thus begins the stage. Not a big initial bunch of enemies. That said, they start a bit far and the skill point is to defeat them all within 3 turns. I'll be cutting it close there...

At least they're still the weak Gallop and Dagger models. And Great Mazinger can pretty much one-shot them or so thanks to those upgrades I gave it.