• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Once the enemy is routed, stage is over.

So, everyone wants to know what's up with Jiron's revenge quest. When he says it has been a week now since Timp killed his parents, the Iron Gear crew promptly laughs. As it turns out, the Innocent are enforcing a rule that, if a criminal manages to avoid capture for three days, all charges are cleared. Jiron, of course, is the archetypical character that question the status quo from within the system in settings like these. A notion backed by Tetsuya and company who, of course, are the archetypical outsiders that question the status quo from without. In any case, course is resumed to meet up with the Innocent.

Speaking of, Timp has made it into one of their domes, and speaking to one of their representaties, Dowes. The Innocent have shown interest in the "lawbreaker", and also with Tetsuya and company, who they seem to call "Irregulars". In any case, looks like they have further plans with them and the Iron Gear crew. It seems they are the nail sticking out in their plans, and thus must be punished. For this, they've called for someone called Vickman.

In any case, it seems the Innocent's plan is to gather Breakers to form a large enough force to combat those "coming from the Moon" (Oh hey, Sol makes an appearance here), and thus orders Timp to gather more info on the Irregulars.

And thus ends Stage 11.

Well, that's enough for today. Will continue another day.

This is a strangely good post.

Which one did you have in mind?

If it's just the Sega Saturn, I would like it to be SRW F/FF.

I don't care if it's the janitor's position, I'd find a way to find work in the Argama/NahelArgama/RaCairam and be safe when all Hell breaks loose.

On the other hand, this can potentially happen in there...

On the other other hand, the Ra Cairam would be in space anyway due to route splits, so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

... So apparently, on Deviantart, there are peeps who ship Lucina with....

Spiderman.

Imagination is a funny place

could be worse

Could be other crack ships that make zero sense

DID YOU KNOW THAT RED VELVET IS THE ONLY NEW-GENERATION GIRL GROUP TO NOT HAVE HAD A SOLO CONCERT, A DANCE PRACTICE UPLOAD, OR A REALITY SHOW. DID YOU. I AM BITTER