Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Apparently it is, but I had a JP demo, you see... and then didn't research it until a minute ago.

Oh. I see. I thought I saw it on a PSN thing somewhere.

unless you're gonna tell me I was imagining things and that it's not on any PS consoles.

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

People of the thread, as you may know, I utterly despise Tales of Rebirth.

But today, I am officially(pending) retiring Tales of Rebirth as the worst game I've ever suffered through.

Edited by Soledai

Dragon Quest 7.

It now has a place in my heart as possibly the worst garbage I've ever made the mistake of trying to comprehend.

I'm literally laughing to hide the pain from this atrocity.

Main problem: It has the worst written script in anything I've ever seen; Revengeance, Awakening, and Fates considered.

Why does the script matter? This game is much more story over gameplay, so you know.

EDIT: Put it to you this way; if you can play something without eyes, or being illiterate, go for it, since the RPG aspect is basically... well, basic.

Edited by Soledai

Dragon Quest 7.

It now has a place in my heart as possibly the worst garbage I've ever made the mistake of trying to comprehend.

Main problem: It has the worst written script in anything I've ever seen; Revengeance, Awakening, and Fates considered.

Why does the script matter? This game is much more story over gameplay, so you know.

sounds terrible for a 100+ hour game

why even try it in the first place

People of the thread, as you may know, I utterly despise Tales of Rebirth.

But today, I am officially(pending) retiring Tales of Rebirth as the worst game I've ever suffered through.

Huh. For me, there's nothing I can think of that could replace Shadow Dragon as the absolute worst game I've ever suffered through.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Dragon Quest 7.

EDIT: Put it to you this way; if you can play something without eyes, or being illiterate, go for it, since the RPG aspect is basically... well, basic.

...Well dang

I wonder if the 3DS version fixed the job point gain problem the original had

My brother had to start the ENTIRE game over because he didn't level up the right jobs in the most efficient way possible to have a chance against the first big bad boss in the game like 40-50 hours in.