Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Not sure, but I'd wager a guess that you really like Ludger. Probably way wrong though

This is an acceptable answer, but not what I had in mind.

The op is so typical anime, so I thought I'd have a little fun with it.

EDIT: But for real though, Ludger was pretty cool.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Was it ironic?

Eh? I don't really have an opinion of Zestiria yet. All I can say right now is the battle system took me a while to get used to, but even then I'm still unsure about a lot of stuff. Oh, and Mikleo is pretty cool.

Does imgur hate my computer or is there something wrong with it lately? Every time I try to upload an image, it either asks me to prove repeatedly that I'm not before freezing or it just freezes outright.

Does imgur hate my computer or is there something wrong with it lately? Every time I try to upload an image, it either asks me to prove repeatedly that I'm not before freezing or it just freezes outright.

Oh that happened to me for a while until it just gave up on asking for verification for some reason

Try saving the image on your computer and then upload it to imgur?

Edited by sylveonzoroark

Oh that happened to me for a while until it just gave up on asking for verification for some reason

Try saving the image on your computer and then upload it to imgur?

Doesn't work. The verifcation pop-up keeps appearing and even though I see the picture in the background, it keeps saying processing even after the pop-up stops appearing OR the image just stop appearing at all once the pop-up stops bothering me. And it happens on both Chrome and Edge.

jessica is actually beatin luna in the poll rn and im very sad

That hasn't happened to me, but recently, whenever I try to upload a big amount of pictures (10+) at the same time, it completely screws up the order in which they appear.

Yeah, imgur was frozen for a few minutes but now it works again (at least for me).

Edit: It's not fixed yet.

Funny I deleted a random picture and tried to re-upload it and I haven't had a problem since. Weird

Generally speaking, how hard is Zestiria on Hard mode? I'm finding the generic enemies quite easy, but I just fought Oroboros, and it took me three tries to kill it.

that is generally how Tales difficulties go, fairly easy until you run into a big enough HP sponge or something that kills you too fast

Hard mode should be doable tho just watch out going any higher without NG+

Edited by PKLucas531