• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

DO U GUYS HAVE ANY WORDS U VEHEMENTLY DETEST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE HAS CALLED YOU THAT WORD BEFORE

I DON'T THINK I DO BUT THIS SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING

Also, you should un-nickname me on Skype because my name change was part of the joke.

STULTE!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!! BECAUSE I'VE SUCCEEDED LAW!

IUSTITIAM NON SCIS! IUS ET IUSTITIA SEMPER VINCUNT!

hands up if u

- feelin' the vibe now

- never don't mind about a thing

- party til the sun down

- are a boy, and i am a girl

- wanna free somebody

- really wanna touch yourself

- roll like a buffalo

I forgot to include Blue Revolver and EOU2. But eyyyyyy.

A 26 year old man who still plays video games has mental issues, his family claims.

*pats*

I have the same issues man...

hands up if u

- feelin' the vibe now

- never don't mind about a thing

- party til the sun down

- are a boy, and i am a girl

- wanna free somebody

- really wanna touch yourself

- roll like a buffalo

Oh wow, lists! This is like law.

In this case, I have to judge as follows:

- I am not familiar with the definition of "the vibe". However, since no definition of it is given in the law or in the case, I will assume that I am not feelin' the vibe as of now. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do mind about things, a lot of the time. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do not party til the sun down, save on very rare occasions; now not being one of those. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I am a boy, and you are a girl.

- I am in favor of freeing those who are illicitly held against their will; however, those incarcerated under a proper legal procedure I do not want to free. In the absence of further clarification, I will therefore assume that this requirement is not met.

- I am of no mind to touch myself as of this moment. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I neither roll nor do I act like a buffalo. This requirement as therefore not met.

In conclusion, I will have to state that I do not meet all the requirements to hands up.

Oh wow, lists! This is like law.

In this case, I have to judge as follows:

- I am not familiar with the definition of "the vibe". However, since no definition of it is given in the law or in the case, I will assume that I am not feelin' the vibe as of now. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do mind about things, a lot of the time. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do not party til the sun down, save on very rare occasions; now not being one of those. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I am a boy, and you are a girl.

- I am in favor of freeing those who are illicitly held against their will; however, those incarcerated under a proper legal procedure I do not want to free. In the absence of further clarification, I will therefore assume that this requirement is not met.

- I am of no mind to touch myself as of this moment. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I neither roll nor do I act like a buffalo. This requirement as therefore not met.

In conclusion, I will have to state that I do not meet all the requirements to hands up.

i am laughing grossly right now thank u im gonna cry