Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

More like avi of a bad game.

I almost have no inclination to play it, so I can't comment, but I guarantee you I'll end up playing it.

And probably agreeing.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I almost have no inclination to play it, so I can't comment, but I guarantee you I'll end up playing it.

And probably agreeing.

The good thing about this game is that holy bottles were buffed.

[spoiler=It was a good decision because you'll need them in the dungeons.]Otherwise you'll die to boredom because most of the dungeons are lazy designed ruins and caves. Only the shrines were made decently.

Oh wow, lists! This is like law.

In this case, I have to judge as follows:

- I am not familiar with the definition of "the vibe". However, since no definition of it is given in the law or in the case, I will assume that I am not feelin' the vibe as of now. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do mind about things, a lot of the time. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I do not party til the sun down, save on very rare occasions; now not being one of those. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I am a boy, and you are a girl.

- I am in favor of freeing those who are illicitly held against their will; however, those incarcerated under a proper legal procedure I do not want to free. In the absence of further clarification, I will therefore assume that this requirement is not met.

- I am of no mind to touch myself as of this moment. This requirement is therefore not met.

- I neither roll nor do I act like a buffalo. This requirement as therefore not met.

In conclusion, I will have to state that I do not meet all the requirements to hands up.

i love you

Oh Tonton, I've been meaning to ask someone who's played Trails, i'm planning on replaying FC & SC, and getting 100% should I up the difficulty or just play em on the default again.

what happened this time

Unpopular opinions, someone said basically that Sonic has never been good ever in the history of his franchise. Along with another blanket statement, I had to basically pull from all my history experience with it to refute lol.

I'm used to it at this point, it doesn't matter if Sonic games are good or bad over the years, people still like to hate on it and people who enjoy the series.

My effort post in question http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=66862&p=4576288

Edited by Jedi

Oh Tonton, I've been meaning to ask someone who's played Trails, i'm planning on replaying FC & SC, and getting 100% should I up the difficulty or just play em on the default again.

idk your call really if you think you got a good grasp of the game's systems and want to try something harder than normal I don't see why not

idk your call really if you think you got a good grasp of the game's systems and want to try something harder than normal I don't see why not

Alright, I'll consider it then.