• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh hey this is convenient, I wanted to show you this.

Oh boy.

Thoughts?

This convinced to go see why so many Miku depiction had that particular outfit. Turns out its a somewhat official Halloween version apparently.

I enjoyed the show.

It's not perfect and there's some plot points that I still question, but it's a not deal breaker.

Volume 3 was as brutal as that spoilery Youtube comment hinted, though I think the dark shift in tone may help the show last. RIP Captain Canada/Canadian Magneto.

So I'm eagerly waiting for Volume 4 now. Curious to see how it will turn out.

Also, I cried when listening to 'Cold' and reading the lyrics. Which reminds me that there's ton of details and foreshadowing in the soundtrack, which I think is great

This convinced to go see why so many Miku depiction had that particular outfit. Turns out its a somewhat official Halloween version apparently.

I enjoyed the show.

It's not perfect and there's some plot points that I still question, but it's a not deal breaker.

Volume 3 was as brutal as that spoilery Youtube comment hinted, though I think the dark shift in tone may help the show last. RIP Captain Canada/Canadian Magneto.

So I'm eagerly waiting for Volume 4 now. Curious to see how it will turn out.

Also, I cried when listening to 'Cold' and reading the lyrics. Which reminds me that there's ton of details and foreshadowing in the soundtrack, which I think is great

She was sorry for the last time...

Every opening song, even the very first one, foreshadowed what happened in Volume 3 in surprising detail at some points, but it's doubtful anyone would catch all of that unless they go back and look after watching.

Also the first credits song, 'Divide' is basically from Salem's perspective(she's the villain that was revealed, if you didn't catch her name in the credits) towards Ozpin and is probably my favorite song in the series. Also on a related note, a cool detail is that part of the narration from the very first episode is actually a conversation between the two, similar to the final narration in V3E12. They had things planned way ahead.

She was sorry for the last time...

Every opening song, even the very first one, foreshadowed what happened in Volume 3 in surprising detail at some points, but it's doubtful anyone would catch all of that unless they go back and look after watching.

Also the first credits song, 'Divide' is basically from Salem's perspective(she's the villain that was revealed, if you didn't catch her name in the credits) towards Ozpin and is probably my favorite song in the series. Also on a related note, a cool detail is that part of the narration from the very first episode is actually a conversation between the two, similar to the final narration in V3E12. They had things planned way ahead.

Jaune's breakdown when he was talking with Weiss after that last "sorry" was heartbreaking

I noticed the opening songs had quite a dark tone, which is why I was surprised when I was looking around and saw people saying they never saw the shift to dark coming. Even if you ignore the second OP and "It's time to say goodbye to the things we loved and the innocence of youth", the entirety of the lyrics of the third OP are extremely gloomy, as is the cinematic.

I was surprised when the unnamed narrator from much of the series suddenly became quite grim. But from I read, the writer had plot points planned for apparently 17 volumes and Pyrrha's VA knew when she got the job that her character was going to die, so they did plan ahead a whole lot. And I'll have to watch that first episode to listen to the narration.

Jaune's breakdown when he was talking with Weiss after that last "sorry" was heartbreaking

I noticed the opening songs had quite a dark tone, which is why I was surprised when I was looking around and saw people saying they never saw the shift to dark coming. Even if you ignore the second OP and "It's time to say goodbye to the things we loved and the innocence of youth", the entirety of the lyrics of the third OP are extremely gloomy, as is the cinematic.

I was surprised when the unnamed narrator from much of the series suddenly became quite grim. But from I read, the writer had plot points planned for apparently 17 volumes and Pyrrha's VA knew when she got the job that her character was going to die, so they did plan ahead a whole lot. And I'll have to watch that first episode to listen to the narration.

Salem's surprise reveal is one of my favorite parts of the finale honestly, I really like how that played out.

17? I don't think I've heard it was that many before?

Do you believe in destiny?

My first thought was

Yeah uh...I dunno.

EDIT lmao what version is this

Edited by Refa

Salem's surprise reveal is one of my favorite parts of the finale honestly, I really like how that played out.

17? I don't think I've heard it was that many before?

I just watched the first episode and I remembered that the tone of the narrator surprised me with how pessimistic it was. Guess it all makes sense now.

I looked around and it seems 17 was only one fan's speculation. Numbers taken from interviews fall more between 6 and 10 volumes already being planned.

"why are you like this," i say to wonho as he insults yet another girl's outfit. she bursts into tears, crying, "why are you so rude." i agree. why is he so rude

Thread, enlighten me for a minute

Nintendo is a hidden gem??????

Nintendo is hidden???

And underrated???

I agree with them, it makes sense when you use the real definition of the word hidden

Hidden (hid denn) - really obvious and shit so much that literally everyone can see how awesome it is

Nintendo is hidden???

And underrated???

wait who said this

Nintendo is hidden???

And underrated???

what

who said this

Me: im studying