Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

the scratches arent too bad

also fuck i'm so sad now

i have no idea but my mom might take internet time away due to low grades last semester in college

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

IIRC it was only based on the concept art that they showed in a vid right?

People think that it's handled by NoE because the trailer in Europe had a rating while the NA trailer had rating pending. Also, Shulk's voice actor made some reference to the game on Twitter. It'd be nice to have the people who brought us Reyn Time do the localization again.

i think?

it's been awhile

sounds like some nice bits of some proof

but just like everything else

gotta wait for more info

I never thought I'd see someone say that Mario Kart made sense as a Mario game because it has platforming.

????????

Brain smoothies?

wont be much thinking with that

i think?

it's been awhile

sounds like some nice bits of some proof

but just like everything else

gotta wait for more info

????????

wont be much thinking with that

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long since the game is slated for release in 2017 (though with no specific time period, so it could end up being pushed to 2018) I do hope we'll get more details before this year's E3 is over.

Someone in the Switch thread is saying Nintendo is dumb for letting 3rd parties use their IPs and that people that are hyped about FE Warriors don't know what they're going to get in the game since FE warrior is bound to be a terrible game because it's a hack-and-slash and not a SRPG like a FE games. Someone told him that made no sense cause that was a spin-off and people still like Mario Kart and the other Mario Spin-off and the defense was that Mario Party and Mario Sports games have platformer elements so that makes them A-OK. (Mario Kart platforming being that they're are boost ramps that you can use to jump...)

Edited by LuxSpes

the scratches arent too bad

also fuck i'm so sad now

i have no idea but my mom might take internet time away due to low grades last semester in college

Good

hopefully she doesn't

unless you can make a good case about improving this semester.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long since the game is slated for release in 2017 (though with no specific time period, so it could end up being pushed to 2018) I do hope we'll get more details before this year's E3 is over.

Someone in the Switch thread is saying Nintendo is dumb for letting 3rd parties use their IPs and that people that are hyped about FE Warriors don't know what they're going to get in the game since FE warrior is bound to be a terrible game because it's a hack-and-slash and not a SRPG like a FE games. Someone told him that made no sense cause that was a spin-off and people still like Mario Kart and the other Mario Spin-off and the defense was that Mario Party and Mario Sports games have platformer elements so that makes them A-OK. (Mario Kart platforming being that they're are boost ramps that you can use to jump...)

wouldnt be surprised if it gets pushed to the holidays

or a summer release

gee

i sure do wonder who this ignorant person is

Brain smoothies?

Puree ;)

L

M

A

O

I can think of two people off the top of my head who can seriously spout such awful logic... "Logic"

> Sees Florete Fox made a roster wishlist(essentially) thread

Tee hee. Welcome to Warriors games, this is what we've been doing for years in between games. ;o

Edited by Soledai

gee

i sure do wonder who this ignorant person is

I can think of two people off the top of my head who can seriously spout such awful logic... "Logic"

how can someone actually be this stupid

As far as I know, it's not one of the usual suspect.

> Sees Florete Fox made a roster wishlist(essentially) thread

Tee hee. Welcome to Warriors games, this is what we've been doing for years in between games. ;o

After seeing that the FE13 Falchion, the Yato and the 2 brother's sword of Fates in the reveal teaser, I tend to think that the roster will be heavily skewed towards the 3DS games sadly. (maybe with the Smash FE characters sprinkled in)