• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

2 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

cm.thumb.png.ec5ac257ad1aa4a8ed3e39f7912
talk about backseat beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans, jester

tumblr_ok8s94TPgX1vwg52po1_400.gif

No but I do have more pictures of Noctis then anyone else in my FFXV folder. I need more.

I also have come up with a sequel to the game. In my head. Yes. 

1 minute ago, Trisitei said:

Does it involve reversing the one thing in the end?

Yes and no. Kind of?

Okay so like, FFXV spoilers, all of this.

So main villain is a girl who basically post humorously fell in love with Noctis, because in this I'm going to say that someone (be it a party member, NPC like Vyv or something, or Monica) ended up writing a story about his life. As to not let him be forgotten forever, to kind of give him a "life after death." Main villain thought his short life was incredibly unfair and is going to bring him back. Whether he likes it or not, and even if it involves killing the Astrals themselves. She partly succeeds and ends up bringing back what's basically his soul, in the form of main storyline Noctis (ie before the timeskip.) MC would probably be Iris or some new character, unsure. But either way, yeah.

It's not a great idea, but I still like it. ;w;.

I mostly like it because

I love the idea of Noctis being revived and kind of knowing or remembering what happened. Everything feels like a dream for him, but he has this nagging feeling of "I shouldn't be alive." And so he fights like he doesn't want to live or he doesn't plan on living. And then the others have to decide how to handle the fact their once dead friend is just walking around.

Eh, it sounds like a pretty nice idea for a game, Ebony.

But it probably would end up really bad like in FFX-2.5 novel.

If anyone don't know what I talking about and forgive me if I forgot some important details as it been months since I seen it:

At the ending of the game where the co female protagonist resurrect the main protagonist, there was a continuation of the game as a novel where they go out on a island adventure or something. It was pretty bad as the main protagonist makes awful jokes, and gets killed by a bomb that literally blows his head off, and the female co protagonist had to bring him back from the grave once more. However, he lost his memories, so she dumps him and leave the main hero all alone and confused. 

59 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

At least?

Yeah, thinking about it now, it was probably 3 days. I kind of started a MH hunt, forgot about it because of other stuff, went back to the game to finish the hunt and start another one, which I didn't complete because of other things I had to do and the cycle repeated itself...

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, thinking about it now, it was probably 3 days. I kind of started a MH hunt, forgot about it because of other stuff, went back to the game to finish the hunt and start another one, which I didn't complete because of other things I had to do and the cycle repeated itself...

thought that was pretty normal
i did it myself back when my 3ds worked