Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Truth be told, I'd have preferred something either blue, or gray, since i'm pretty lacking in both. Maybe a mage too

But I aint complainin' at her results

Edited by Motendra

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Time to resume Stage 32.

Next enemy phase and... more enemies show up! Just 3 again, and among them is Corin Nander (oh hey, long time no see). He's still in his "MUST KILL THE WHITEDEVIL/GUNDAM" crazed state. Amusingly enough, the White Devil is right here (Amuro), but as per Turn A stuff, no one bring that up to him, so he still goes after Loran.

Well, I think the more worrysome thing is the two WaDoms that arrived with Corin, since they have almost 15K! At least no I-Field, like the SUMOs and Almeyers...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

26 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Truth be told, I'd have preferred something either blue, or gray, since i'm pretty lacking in both. Maybe a mage too

But I aint complainin' at her results

Five stars are pretty great, yeah

especially on the great stuff I heard about Tiki

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

So I just pulled my second red orb ever and I got another 5* Lucina.

I guess I'll merge her with my first Lucina to get +120 SP 

> Merging 5* Girl Marth
Lux how could you

So, an event can trigger when Corin attacks Loran (Loran must be in the Turn A, though). Loran decides to give Corin what he wants. That is, he leaves himself wide-open to an attack. And Corin promptly does so. An insane move... but it seems to have done something. Even if the Turn A wasn't destroyed (it's left with 700HP), Corin seems to think he has beaten it, bringing him some peace of mind, or something. And then he just leaves.

From my understanding, this is the last I'll see of Corin. He just... well, I guess he'll now try to find some other purpose on his life, now that he "destroyed" the Gundam he so hated. This is due to the route splits I took. We could actually recruit the guy, but the steps were in route splits I didn't took. The last step was here, to have Loran talk to him rather than fight. He wouldn't have joined right away, but later on, and in a Red Kapool, not the Eagail he's been piloting so far. Oh well...

Meanwhile... huh, Phil stopped Defending against attacks? This is my chance!

Okay, Phil defeated, the last turn for the skill point is here and only have two Almeyers left to destroy.

And all enemies but the Soleil and the Ra Cairam were defeated within six turns. Haha, skill point is mine! Now just one more and then I won't have to worry of dropping down from Hard Difficulty.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

> Merging 5* Girl Marth
Lux how could you

Well it got me 120 SP closer to getting 500 for Aether

1 hour ago, Trisitei said:

Yep

I thought the number daily orbs was 2

So, with the Diana Counter's forces decimated, the heroes order their surrender. But then, SURPRISE, an Almeyers emerges from the Soleil. It has Midgald, who has taken Diana, and then uses the Almeyer to flee into space. He knew the Ra Cairam was our target, so he used the distraction of the battle to equip an Almeyer with Boosters. And now the small squad prepared beforehand gives pursuit into the atmosphere. The rest of the Diana Counter forces, for their part, flee as well.

The Soleil has fled northeast, outside the boundaries of Inglessa and Luzianna. For Gwen, this is victory enough. But for the heroes, they now have to prepare the Ra Cairam to head into space, from which they still need Gwen and Lily's help for. Seems the North Ameria millitias' job isn't over.

In a bit of good news, during the process, Kakizaki found Valkyrie Superpacks stashed away with the Boosters. Alright, time to give the non-Plus Valkyries their upgrades. Hmm, maybe I could move Hikaru back to his old plane now... maybe. In addition, the Buster Parts for the V2 Gundam were also there. Hahaha, good, good, the V2 Assault Buster is here now!

And that's it for Stage 32. The Bazaar (considering we're going to space, I doubt we'll have the Bazaar available for the rest of the route split, but who knows, maybe if we go to Genganam...) only has a Jenice for sale. I'm guessing it's just in case one didn't got the Enil Custom Jenice Kai. But since I did got it, I'm not buying the regular Jenice.

And that's it for now. Will continue another day.

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

She gets pretty ridiculous with that skill of hers

And now Takumi

Tiki's skills are pretty ridiculous

And I faced a Takumi in arena and he was an absolute monster.

I like how we need topics about every little thing regarding Heroes.

"is it just me or does heroes play like fe?"
"i leveled up a chart with crystals"
"did the 'rena hour ago it fun"
"pas you can play heroes on the go or in the bathroom"
"isthistherealdirectionoffuturefe"

3 minutes ago, Soledai said:

"is it just me or does heroes play like fe?"

"pas you can play heroes on the go or in the bathroom"

What the fuck...?

i refuse to believe these are real topics 

Edited by Trisitei

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said: